Please Post Serious Problem

K

KOF1994

Look I need help I don't know how to use the Dumpgfx and I have searched on wikipedia, google, and the newbie site where the person explains so I am going to act like I know how to use it and you tell me if I'm doing it right. Do I go to wikipedia download the Dumpgfx that is for windows unzip it and put the Dumpgfx and romrc program in the folder where I store my rom and it will do the dump for me on my gp2x.

Look I need help I don't know how to use the Dumpgfx and I have searched on wikipedia, google, and the newbie site where the person explains so I am going to act like I know how to use it and you tell me if I'm doing it right. Do I go to wikipedia download the Dumpgfx that is for windows unzip it and put the Dumpgfx and romrc program in the folder where I store my rom and it will do the dump for me on my gp2x.

Well I`m a newb and never used it but I found a post here about using it to do neo geo stuff which details exactly how to do it. Just check out the thread at http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=34653

Hope it helps!

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Back