Point Me To Some File Manager Software Please.

Nixot

Still Fresh
Hi everyone. I'm really enjoying my Wiz but one thing's bugging me - I haven't found any programs to manipulate files other than connecting it to my computer. I want to be able to e.g. make new executable gpe files for my Wiz to be able to play games differently with command line parameters - but I haven't been able to other than to use QuickNote which completely hangs when I load a file that's too big. I tried Qtopia and its amazingly limited terminal but it doesn't load notes outside its own folder, which really sucks. Any help would be great - I'm looking in particular for a file manger like Explorer or Nautilus and/or a text editor like Notepad (even a nano port would do). Thanks for any help.

Nixot said:
Hi everyone. I'm really enjoying my Wiz but one thing's bugging me - I haven't found any programs to manipulate files other than connecting it to my computer. I want to be able to e.g. make new executable gpe files for my Wiz to be able to play games differently with command line parameters - but I haven't been able to other than to use QuickNote which completely hangs when I load a file that's too big. I tried Qtopia and its amazingly limited terminal but it doesn't load notes outside its own folder, which really sucks. Any help would be great - I'm looking in particular for a file manger like Explorer or Nautilus and/or a text editor like Notepad (even a nano port would do). Thanks for any help.

termula2x and use a command line editor like vi

Last edited by a moderator:
Pickle said:
termula2x and use a command line editor like vi

Hmm. vi was quite hard to get the gist of - but thank you. I can now edit stuff well - and the termula has fixed all of my problems. I'll use vi until someone makes a Wiz port of nano or something - Thanks for your help. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back