POLL: Whats Your Highest Clockspeed???

Whats your highest clockspeed??? (aprox.)

• 133 mhz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 144 mhz

• 155mhz

• 166 mhz

• Total voters

Mine gets to 166 no probs, but I try to avoid OCing except for the OpenSnes9x (its worth the risk to have sound on - assuming there IS a risk. I won't be shaken from my beliefs that there is!)

well, for my gamecube emu you need up to 666MHz, I'll put my GP32 in the fridge before so I can play up to 20mins...

Sponge BoB posted on Mar 7 2004 at 10:42 AM said:
u know someone did try that b4, but they ended up killing their gp
Are you sure? I thought the thread turned out to be a joke, and he posted that it was dead just in time to stop other people trying it - before revealing that he'd never put it in the fridge in the first place...

Or am I wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tobriand posted on Mar 7 2004 at 10:56 AM said:
Sponge BoB posted on Mar 7 2004 at 10:42 AM said:
u know someone did try that b4, but they ended up killing their gp
Are you sure? I thought the thread turned out to be a joke, and he posted that it was dead just in time to stop other people trying it - before revealing that he'd never put it in the fridge in the first place...

Or am I wrong?
Yes MAYBE it WAS a joke :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 166Mhz capable FLU. Like someone said above the only thing I overclocked on is OpenSnes9x (which I haven't played since buying a real SNES recently).

166 with batteries as long as my flu light isn't on, if I had a power adapter I'm sure I could have it with the light.

I can overclock to 166mhz with light on fgen only. All other apps can only go up to 160mhz. If I try 166mhz with light off it lasts 12 seconds.

Mines a non FLU @ 172mhz no problem, Tested it with zsnes and snes9x. :)
Poll has no option to chooes 172mhz, So i chose 166mhz instead. :(

Trooper

Back