Poll: Will This Be The Final Case?

Will this be the final case?

• Total voters

Vlynndar said:
Wootson said:
I think this is the final case. But, that's only when the factory didn't create any new problems that weren't there before...

Three test cases should be enough I suppose. There's always going to be micro-sized imperfections with everything, so I hope the developers are not going to grab their telescopes.

Or worse, their microscopes!
i would wish they did use their telescopes so they know how they are.

wait a sec the earth is round S*..

and yes this poll wont make any difference but its purpose is to get opinions!

Last edited by a moderator:
The case may be fine enough for mp but unfortunately, the silkscreening may need some more tweaks. Let's hope not though!
Also, this poll was Chip'd! :lol:

I imagine if this new case isn't perfect, I'll probably lose all faith in the Chinese.

However, if it isn't perfect, I'd rather the team didn't settle. I want it to be perfect, so that in years to come, they're still going and we're still using them. Like the Newton.

I also voted "outlook not so good" as even if the case is good I expect the silk-screening to have a very unprofessional half-arsed finish and to rectify it there would be at least 3 or 4 more tweaks in that area with each one taking a minimum of a week each.

Sphinxter said:
I vote for head too.

might wanna rephrase that buddy... anyways, i think it'll either be perfect or just good enough. i think the team was thinking about maybe using the last cases, so i'm pretty sure they'll use these ones even if they aren't what they imagined in their dreams.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am honestly just tired of the tug of war, tired of waiting.... just want my handheld.

If it's ever so slightly blemished cosmetically at this point... I really don't even care anymore.

2 reviews says it's an A+ handheld, I'm sure that's good enough for me.

I'm not going to throw in the towel, and will wait forever if needed... but FFS let this be it.

I think... Maybe. It's down to MWeston and it appears that he voted the same as me.

97/3 but as MW will want to correct the 3% then you have to round down.

I just hope quality doesn't slip during subsequent batches and once we get it right all are made to the same quality.

Now to say something positive... Anode.

Back