Pong Available!

evening2005

Hi,

Thanks to a lot of help from the development community here, my pong game is now available.

You can grab it here: Get Pong!

You can use the stick, X and Y or the shoulder buttons to move your bat (the one on the right). Please note that there is no warranty with this program. Run it at your own risk!

To run the game, unzip the download and put the pong2 folder onto your SD card. Use Utilities to go into the folder and run ponglauncher for lots of (silent) pong fun! The start button ends the game and takes you back to the GP2X interface. If you run pong from the Games menu (instead of the Utilities menu), you won’t be able to go back to the GP2X interface and you’ll have to switch off to end the game. You can make the game harder by editing the ponglauncher.gpu file, but be careful about editing ponglauncher.gpu in Windows, as the GP2X doesn’t like the CRLF pair on the ends of lines. You can find all the source code for the game in the pong2 folder.

Apologies for the dodgy link. Now fixed. Thanks, Skitzo!

any chance of a screen of the baby in action for those with no gp2x ;)

OK. Don't get too excited. I don't have my camera with me, so here's a Windows snapshot:

screenshot.JPG

As you can see, it looks nothing like what that philistine mosschops suggested!
:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back