Top Ten Things To Do While Waiting For Your Gp2x

Eolair

I am become death, the destroyer of worlds
Website
Visit site
Number 10: Play ping pong with a friend using your psps as rackets. (I knew those 300 bucks were worth it!)
Number 9: While sitting in your chair behind the computer, lift both legs and see how long you can hold them up (... 20, 21, 22... boy that starts to hurt!)
Number 8: Stare at your computer screen and memorize the icons and their positions (hmmm... didn't I already do this twice... no I'm sure I didn't).
Number 7: Play the exciting game "Does My Head Fit Inside My Computer Case?"
Number 6: Learn C++ and reinvent Pong!
Number 5: Spend countless of hours sitting in an empty IRC channel waiting for anything and everything to happen.
Number 4: Format, partition and reinstall a new operating system, preferably Linux.
Number 3: Hit refresh in your browser for the umpteenth time. That always helps to get things moving!
Number 2: Ask on the GP32X forums when PS2, XBOX and PSP emulators will be ready. You'll be sure to get some interesting answers...

And the number 1 thing to do while waiting for your GP2X is:
Write a top ten list of things to do while waiting for your GP2X (Oh, and don't forget to post it! ;)).

10. Play Civ4. :blink:
9. Play Civ4. :blink:
8. Play Civ4. :blink:
7. Play Civ4. :blink:
6. Play Civ4. :blink:
5. Play Civ4. :blink:
4. Play Civ4. :blink:
3. Play Civ4. :blink:
2. Play Civ4. :blink:
1. Play Civ4. :blink:

1. Break the light on your FLU, which is exactly what I did today .:(

Now I can see F**K ALL on the screen, is it me or are they (FLU's) really hard to see under any other light source.

I'm really gutted, and I am trying to justify to myself if it is worth getting a BLU while I wait for a GP2X (preordered). I really want one that goes at least 166mhz to match the GP32 I have, anything less is too much of a comprimise.

I guess I am going to have to go with option 3 and hit F5, yep the number of posts is still the same as before :blink: , here i go again F......5....... :ph34r:

Hmm... while I am waiting for the gp2x, I'm getting all the invoices and packages ready... what, you don't do that? ;)

Concerntrate on Uni work so I get time to play with the damn thing when it arrives :p

1. Break the light on your FLU, which is exactly what I did today .:(

Now I can see F**K ALL on the screen, is it me or are they (FLU's) really hard to see under any other light source.

I'm really gutted, and I am trying to justify to myself if it is worth getting a BLU while I wait for a GP2X (preordered). I really want one that goes at least 166mhz to match the GP32 I have, anything less is too much of a comprimise.

I guess I am going to have to go with option 3 and hit F5, yep the number of posts is still the same as before :blink: , here i go again F......5....... :ph34r:

If the FLU light is FUBAR and you don't plan on attempting a fix then you may as well remove the lightguide plastic from over the screen. It will let a bit more light in making it more useable under normal light. Of course then once you do that you can never go back to being a FLU. Once dust gets on the lightguide it is very hard to clean, any micro scratches will light up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sit on your bum all day and read posts like this on gp32x.de

Last edited by a moderator:
learn to write programs/simple games(!)
not spend so much time reading stuff here(!!)
plan to get back into sports(!!!)
and especially what yaustar said(!!!!)

Going through Evildragons Fenix tutorals at the moment, So hope to learn some Fenix good enough to create a game or two.

There`s just never enough time. :rolleyes:

Trooper

Back