Top Ten Things To Do While Waiting For Your Gp2x

Number 13 : Smile inwardly to ones self each day. Safe in the knowledge that the longer it takes to turn up the less time there is between then and xmas day :angry:

10). Play on your Gameboy Micro

9). Dig out old CD's / SD's with Roms on

8). Play WoW

7.) Wish there was a portable version of WoW with Wi-fi that didnt require a £1500 laptop

6). Discover the secrect to eternal life

5). Realise with your new found immortaility you may actually see the day your GP2X arrives

4). There is no 4

3). Make up with your girlfriend

2). Make a girlfriend "Weird Science" styleee

1). Check your e-mail every 2 minutes in the vain hope a confirmation e-mail may reside in your inbox

;)

Move to Spain having left a illegible cheque for your GP2X with your mate who ordered yours and his together, start a new job and then four weeks in after a really cool night out with some pals , walk half way of the 100 yards from your local to your house and get attacked by some lunatic with a knife, beat the crapout of him get two deep knife wounds for your trouble, but at least the little sod wont have got your phone or wallet.......

..........you don't have to do that, it's been a funny couple of days really.

In the words of Richard Pryor:

"If someone pulls a knife on you and all you can pull out is a hand with some skin on it...RUUUN!"

That being said I would probably fight before I give up my Omega Seamster Pro ;)

Fill your SD cards full of videos and MP3's so you can try out your GP2x as soon as it arrives.

Question: What is best/quickest program to use to reduce resolution of video files to fit more on cards?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back