Port request: Uplink (Split from other thread)

Hmm, that would be epic, but only if it is possible to port without a major rewrite, though I think it will need it. Uplink uses OpenGL, not OpenGL ES, though maybe it will do like the homeworld port did, and we get a little lucky and find someone willing to put in the work.

I agree with ZXDummy, piracy is awesome, amd obviously the Pamdora was desigmed for it. I thimk OPT should recomsider their marketimg strategy to target the warez amd crackz crowd.

/broke my comes-right-after-m key

I agree with ZXDummy, piracy is awesome, amd obviously the Pamdora was desigmed for it. I thimk OPT should recomsider their marketimg strategy to target the warez amd crackz crowd.

/broke my comes-right-after-m key

I suppose that when you deal drugs, you shout that marijuana or cocaine is awesome while holding your trench coat open.

Good, because when I smoke marijuana I make sure my whole block knows. I also call one random number in my local phone book for every megabyte of illegal files that I download.

Last edited by a moderator:
No one wants to attempt a port? I could offer a reward to pay for most or some of the developer CD if someone manages to port it. I understand it would be quite a bit of work, especially with that OpenGL mumbo jumbo, but I'm sure everyone will agree this great game is worth the work!

Garsp, I just got another emool from the original sender, saying he is now very interested in the Pandora and will keep up to date with all the Uplink porting at whatnot. Too bad its dead. Kinda. What a shame.

Back