Port Requests

Would it be possible to run the PocketPC version of age of empires 1? Since it's made for arm it should work, maybe by using WineCE? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi again :)

How about playing trAInsported on the Pandora ?

TrAInsported is a game about trains, Artificial Intelligence and lots and lots of passengers.
It's the near future, and trains are controlled by AI. It's your job to write the best AI on the market. Manage your trains in short rounds and make sure you transport more passengers than any other company.

As you go through the game, your AI will improve. Once through the tutorial and challenge maps (or anytime you think your AI is ready), you can upload the AI through this site and watch it compete in live online matches against other players' AIs!
The server will stage live matches multiple times an hour. AIs will be chosen at random, the less matches the AI has already competed in, the more likely it will be to compete in the next match.
It depends on the Löve Game Engine.

Cheers, Magic Sam

Hi again :)

How about playing trAInsported on the Pandora ?

TrAInsported is a game about trains, Artificial Intelligence and lots and lots of passengers.
It's the near future, and trains are controlled by AI. It's your job to write the best AI on the market. Manage your trains in short rounds and make sure you transport more passengers than any other company.

As you go through the game, your AI will improve. Once through the tutorial and challenge maps (or anytime you think your AI is ready), you can upload the AI through this site and watch it compete in live online matches against other players' AIs!
The server will stage live matches multiple times an hour. AIs will be chosen at random, the less matches the AI has already competed in, the more likely it will be to compete in the next match.
It depends on the Löve Game Engine.

Cheers, Magic Sam

Looks pretty interesting, might have to try this at home :)

Has anyone compiled Pixilang for Pandora? Would be great for making small visual experiments on the go.

I managed to get it running a while back, but only using the slow software renderer because I suck at all things OpenGL.

Jump 'n Bump
https://icculus.org/jumpnbump/Most of the related sites are dead, but apparently there was source and a Linux version out there.

A DosBox package with the old Dos version would be a possibility too:

http://www.squakenet.com/download/jump-n-bump/12846/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrxutquiKoo

I have working build. But it's a multiplayer only game? A Pandora is not the best support for this kind of game... It's a bit cramped being 2 (1 on DPad, 1 on ABY) to play... Or is there a way to have AI in the game (there are some comment about that in the code, but not sure).

Edit: nevermind, I found how to use AI controlled bunnies...

As Evopedia (Wikipedia offline reader) is discontinued they say you should use kiwix. Is there a program for OP ?

Dwarf Fortress remote control, is it a thing? None of the browser things I've seen like dfeverywhere seem to work on Pandora, and I'm pretty sure that the Pandora would explode if asked to run df itself at any decent framerate.

Hi all :)

Would Endless Sky run correctly on our tiny Pandora ?

Quote said:
Explore other star systems. Earn money by trading, carrying passengers, or completing missions. Use your earnings to buy a better ship or to upgrade the weapons and engines on your current one. Blow up pirates. Take sides in a civil war. Or leave human space behind and hope to find some friendly aliens whose culture is more civilized than your own...
Cheers, Magic Sam

Hi all :)

Would Endless Sky run correctly on our tiny Pandora ?

Quote said:
Explore other star systems. Earn money by trading, carrying passengers, or completing missions. Use your earnings to buy a better ship or to upgrade the weapons and engines on your current one. Blow up pirates. Take sides in a civil war. Or leave human space behind and hope to find some friendly aliens whose culture is more civilized than your own...
Cheers, Magic Sam
 (That quote is SOOOOOOO buggy)

I had this one on my TODO list for some time... I'll give it a try soon.

Hello.

Did somebody tried to install eclipse on the Pandora? It runs on Pandian just fine, but too slow.

Hello.

Did somebody tried to install eclipse on the Pandora? It runs on Pandian just fine, but too slow.

God no... I tried Eclipse on the omap5 devboard and it's fairly usable, I did feel dirty when I used it, such horrible software.

Not that it's that much better, Netbeans was fairly usable on the Pandora when I tried it several years ago.

Spoiler

2012-10-04_23-16-55_16.jpg

Back