Possible nub issue

Kisama

Still Fresh
My right nub is twitchy in XFCE. Who should I contact about troubleshooting it? I'd hate to send it back, but would like to get this sorted out.

We can help with the troubleshooting, I think. :)

Just to cover all bases, though, just in case... Is this a new Pandora, or have you had it for a little while? And, do you perform the so-called "Magic Nub Dance" to calibrate the nubs when you boot up the unit?

We can help with the troubleshooting, I think. :)

Just to cover all bases, though, just in case... Is this a new Pandora, or have you had it for a little while? And, do you perform the so-called "Magic Nub Dance" to calibrate the nubs when you boot up the unit?
I've had it about two weeks, and if the "Magic Nub Dance" means rotating them to full range, then yes.

The "Magic Nub Dance" is either that, or pushing up, letting go, pushing down, letting go, pushing left, letting go, and pushing right and then letting go. I'm guessing it wasn't twitchy to begin with? (Obviously, I'm no professional here, but if not, I do wonder if it would be worth your while to contact the distributor you got it from about it.)

I do wonder if it would be worth your while to contact the distributor you got it from about it.
I would, except I'm not sure who to contact. It's not as if they have a support email address listed anywhere on the Pandora site...or any email address as all, that I can find.

Don't worry, if I'm not mistaken, that forwards to the address for technical assistance and warranty stuff as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back