Post A Picture

Macbeth posted on Oct 12 2005 at 07:54 AM said:
That is no way your girlfriend! Who'd want to bloody date her anyway? Firstly, you can see she has photoshop tits. It's so obvious! And secondly, she looks just a little mannish. Set your aim higher. You should be jealous with the beautiful partner I have:
gimmegim-s.JPG

no, dont dis teh tits man, there real...

also set aim higher? pah, im sure you can get anyone you want eh? :rolleyes: cause im pretty sure you cant get better? if you already have post a picture so we can be "enjoy" ourselfs abit :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
trooper posted on Oct 12 2005 at 09:35 PM said:
Using the left hand apparently :rolleyes: feels like someone else is doing it for you, So i`ve heard #cough#.

Trooper

You can do it ONE HANDED????

lubidog posted on Oct 12 2005 at 09:44 PM said:
Using the left hand apparently :rolleyes: feels like someone else is doing it for you, So i`ve heard #cough#.

Trooper

You use hands?

apparantly i you use your left habd for something*cough* after lots of times after your right hand it feels like a strangers/someone else hand *cough*
:p

geekylad posted on Oct 12 2005 at 06:05 PM said:
lubidog posted on Oct 12 2005 at 09:44 PM said:

Trooper

You use hands?
nope. i use my feet. between the bottom of my feet and the floor *usually*

1. I don't think a hand qualifies as a girlfriend no matter how loyal it is to you. *shudder*
2. That woman with her back against the door.. it's obviously a corset thingy she is wearing over those way fake tits; you can see the fat SQUEEZING out from the sides.
3. Due to the estrogen in a woman, I doubt it'd be possible for a woman to grow a beard, especially with the over-flow of melanin (pigmentation for eyes, skin and hair).
4. Did you expect much pictures of REAL girlfriends on an internet forum?

EvilDragon posted on Oct 13 2005 at 09:33 AM said:
Well... YOU have a picture of your girlfriend in your signature... have you not? ;)

Classic!

trooper posted on Oct 12 2005 at 10:35 PM said:

Trooper

Getting your wife to do it for you deffo feels like someone else :D

macbest, pull your hair back, feck your soo serious, its the internet for god sakes.. sheesh, chillaz :D it'll do you good, and for us...

Oh, yeah, SURE, Barbie is my girlfriend; we've been going steady for about 6 months now, but I feel she doesn't talk much or listen, she just smiles all the time, it really pisses me off. And I am not THAT serious, I'm just saying that it's gross talking about masturbation freely, especially going into detail about max-pleasure..
And when'd I say anythin' 'bout my gender? I'm either male or female, I'll let you work it out.

Back