Post Your Characters

is that from Megaman soccer, coz i tried to make a megaman but i could find a good sized one, i tried soccer, but it was a few pixels too tall and i couldnt be bothered to deform it

While we're on it, does anyone have any requests? I'm bored and fancy doing some more rips, but i dont have any ideas

Have u got my Mario sprite Deleted User, its got his hammer attack from M&L:SS, my kirby attack sheet is God awful, its horrific, and sos the kirby sprite, i have also got Links spin attack, but i did it on a dark level so he suddenly changes colour when he does the attack

hmm, i'd like to see somebody do some enemy sprites - a rabbite from Secret of Mana would be cool :) may be tricky tho as it 'hops' so you'd have to get the height right on each frame.

hmmmm, i d/load it tomorrow and see what i can do

I mite be doing some more zelda enemies

speaking of Zelda, has n e 1 seen that new GBA zelda game, look sexy

OK, Ive sent it to PinkSpider over MSN

A luigi one will be on the way, and I'm amkeing a Bowser one too (its gonna be a tileset sprite so it can only hav 4 animations and not move, but I NEED BOWSER)

That mario animation is brilliant, v nice rip.

the attack animation is a bit too low down (the character isnt centered) so when you attack you suddenly drop down a bit, apart from that its faultless.

the attack works well with 34 duration *bashs some people on the head*

megaman sprites....

Found them whilst searching for "smacking children should be illegal" for a school project!

lol

use ask.com

That mario animation is brilliant, v nice rip.

the attack animation is a bit too low down (the character isnt centered) so when you attack you suddenly drop down a bit, apart from that its faultless.

the attack works well with 34 duration *bashs some people on the head*
Oh, I was trying to transfer them from my attack sheet, so they work fine in mine, but i couldnt tell when one attack sheet started and the other ended

so if u do want that mario one make sure u edit it

mite try and make a toad one too, shame i cant rip SMW ones

Last edited by a moderator:
Back