Postal 2 Add-on

Ooooooh nice. Me want! Me want Machete! Me want sledgehammer!

I think I'm going to play the game now. Postal 2 is wonderful.

as I have exams now, I started playing postal 2 again... I hate the bloody game, but it's so damn soothing... :p

Mosch posted on May 23 2004 at 10:10 PM said:
Ooooooh nice. Me want! Me want Machete! Me want sledgehammer!

I think I'm going to play the game now. Postal 2 is wonderful.
ace!!!
:D
so glad to see some other fans out there. Since I've got broadbanc now I just watched all the movies. This is a must buy!
as I have exams now, I started playing postal 2 again... I hate the bloody game, but it's so damn soothing...
In which way don't you like it?
I've completed postal2, it was very easy. Postal on the other hand is easily the worst game I've ever played.

Last edited by a moderator:
Postal 2 seems pretty "interesting" :D ... I havent actually played it myself, just watched a friend play. The cat gun (or whatever it is) is pretty ..... um... interesting :D ... It seems to be a great game to blow of steam with ...

Postal 1 was way bad, but the voice acting was cool (at least the main character) ...

Han posted on May 25 2004 at 08:18 PM said:
Postal 2 seems pretty "interesting" :D ... I havent actually played it myself, just watched a friend play. The cat gun (or whatever it is) is pretty ..... um... interesting :D ... It seems to be a great game to blow of steam with ...

Postal 1 was way bad, but the voice acting was cool (at least the main character) ...
Yea you have to Walk slowly up to the cat by holding shift (I think) otherwise it runs away. Then when it's in your inven you press enter to use and he sticks it's "special" end on the end of the gun and then voila a homeade silencer. :p
example:
7.jpg

EDIT: best parts of postl 2 history I've had with my mates (it's best to play with friends, much more amusing)
1. the first time we realised you could whack people's heads off with the shovel and it happened to be the gimp from the gay club. :lol:
2. First time we met the transvestite.
3. First time I heard "Please don't kill me, I'm a virgin!"
4. When we realised the magnificent possibilities of the stun gun.
5. When postal dude says: "I'm a godamn gimp!". I must've replayed that fifty times. :lol:
6. completing it and seeing the stats of how many different types of kills I'd done. I'd killed over 700 people.
7. When you complete the game and get the ehanced game with the piss that goes on fire and the new police batton the makes people's heads explode.
8. whixzzing on people is always fun.
9. When you unzip your pants and a woman says "I've seen bigger!"
10. And lastly in the lab when the scientist walks up to the machine and it blows up and of course it's random!

That was a big post but heh I really love that game!
I'm soon gettin Apocolypse Weekend and Share the Pain.
Oh of course another ace bit of the game is the fact that Gary Coleman gueat stars in it! He's bloody great! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postal on the other hand is easily the worst game I've ever played.

Awww, I loved Postal. I was obsessive about killing all of the innocents in every level. I especially liked firing rockets into the marching band. The screams of "My eyes!" as people crawled around on the ground were good too...

I swear I am not as horrible as all that makes me sound :p

Postal 2 is pretty fun. Gets old quickly, but its a blast while playing it, great fun exploring.

Swiss_Cheeseman posted on May 26 2004 at 03:52 AM said:
Postal 2 is pretty fun. Gets old quickly, but its a blast while playing it, great fun exploring.
I guess...
But for me not really
The first time you play the game you just kill the innocents but then when you get tired of it you play the actual game, it gets so good when you get further. Meet Gary Coleman:D
But you can also go back to massacre whenever you feel like it :D

Back