Potential Buyer

also you will have the guarantee of the seller if you buy a brand new value pack. If you are in the UK I would recommend craigix as a seller. I believe there is a list with retailers somewhere on the forum. So, if something does go wrong with you unit, you will get it replaced or fixed. Ebay is not a good idea for that unless you can get it for a tremendous bargain (which is relatively unlikely).

claus posted on Mar 17 2007 at 02:31 AM said:
Is it possible to see any physical differences between the models. In other words is this a MK2?

http://my.qxl.dk/form/ViewImage.asp?auctio...nt=1&rank=1

The seller told me he bought it in November 2006.

Is the control pad really that bad on older versions than the MK2? I don't have any issues with the controller on my gp32
They used a commercial stick switch from the electronic supply house, you can buy them from digikey.com or mouser.com or allelectronics.com. Trouble is that it isn't very sturdy and now there is a huge cap on it to add leverage and it wears/breaks.

Goemon4 posted on Mar 17 2007 at 06:57 AM said:
yes it is a MK2 (look at the joystick cap), but just get a value pack if you want anything, it will be the latest adn greatest MK2 and wont have to worry about getting an old one
He could just have the MK2 cap on there.

But if he really bought it new in November 2006 then it is for sure a MK2, that is all they were making then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and thanks everyone.
I received it yesterday. And i think it's a MK2. The sticker on the back says GPX-GP2X-F100( B ). And i even got the original hard case with it along with an extra rubber stick with GP2X letters on it.
The GP2X is very nice and the screen is good but the viewing angles could be a little better.

claus posted on Mar 23 2007 at 01:08 PM said:
Hello and thanks everyone.
I received it yesterday. And i think it's a MK2. The sticker on the back says GPX-GP2X-F100( B ). And i even got the original hard case with it along with an extra rubber stick with GP2X letters on it.
The GP2X is very nice and the screen is good but the viewing angles could be a little better.

Whee! Welcome to the party :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back