Sales Preorders on SUNDAY

MetalMork

Still Fresh
" October 2nd News

We will continue to accept Pandora orders for the first batch until SUNDAY - we will increase the first batch manufactured to match these orders."

Does this mean that on Sunday it will still be possible to make a pre-order,
or that orders will be taken till before Sunday?

(...my credit card recharges on Sunday 5th...)

thank you
^M^

I'd verify when on Sunday that is as well. If it's 2359GMT, that might be as early as 4pm here on the West Coast of North America.

I'd guess that they want to make the order at the manufacturer for Monday morning, possibly UK time.
So, I would assume that you will be able to order up to 11:59PM GMT-0 (UK time).

Mine is italian time, so there's 1 hour difference.

I'm going to try submitting my order on Sunday, and hope it's going to be processed.

thanks for the replies
^M^

Hi !
Finally, maybe i could buy it before tomorrow.
:lol:

But i have to know 2 things before :
1) Is the account taken right before the order or is it taken after the expedition (which could let me more time to reach the amount)
2) What about the garanty is the device doesn't work when i get it

Thanks !
p&|a

(sorry for my english, ask if you misunderstood me)

Please, could someone answer my questions ?
Nobody answers because that already has been told ? Therefore could ihave the link ?
(i have no much time to convince my mother ;))

Hells_Dark said:
1) Is the account taken right before the order or is it taken after the expedition (which could let me more time to reach the amount)
1. The money is deducted from your account when you order.
2. The Pandora has a one year warranty.

Chip said:
Hells_Dark said:
2. The Pandora has a one year warranty.

That is incorrect. By law, in the EU the warranty is required to be 2 years ( they changed that a year or 2 ago ).

Don't worry if you can't catch that time period you can order from our website. I think our website will be accepting orders a few days more. Because we were on holidays last week. http://www.pandoratr.com (updated site) If you miss that one then you have to wait till 2009 batch.

Good luck! ;)

Hello. I just made my Pandora preorder at approx: 4:50 pm PST

I remember craig said that they will stop accepting preorders on sunday. I think that means the cut off was 4pm PST... my transaction went through... I'm just wondering if I made it into the 1rst batch preorder (I hope so...)

Good question.

I have another one. Once you ordered, how to check the information about the payment (delivery address & co).
Because i made modifications by mail and i'm a bit worried.

PandoraNoHako said:
But what would they want to replace broken hardware with? Are there any additional units produced in the first batch that are kept as replacements until the second batch is ready?
This is being accounted for. Surplus parts will be ordered for repair / modding purposes.

Soulkiller said:
Hello. I just made my Pandora preorder at approx: 4:50 pm PST

I remember craig said that they will stop accepting preorders on sunday. I think that means the cut off was 4pm PST... my transaction went through... I'm just wondering if I made it into the 1rst batch preorder (I hope so...)
You made it. Preorders for the first batch will stop at the end of sunday

Back