Problem Buying Pandora

Corecannon

Still Fresh
Everytime i try and purchase it my card gets declined for some reason. Anyone know why? D:

only your bank will be able to give you that information

Corecannon said:
Everytime i try and purchase it my card gets declined for some reason. Anyone know why? D:

Is it a debit/check card? Your bank might impose a maximum transaction amount. (I learned about this while trying to check my wife into the hospital to have our baby.)

(If that's the case, you should be able to contact them to arrange to have that limit temporarily lifted.)

Last edited by a moderator:
have you tried to call your credit card company and tell them that you are trying yo make a purchace from overseas?

my bank will usually call me and ask if it is me making the purchace.

perishabl said:
Corecannon said:

Is it a debit/check card? Your bank might impose a maximum transaction amount. (I learned about this while trying to check my wife into the hospital to have our baby.)

(If that's the case, you should be able to contact them to arrange to have that limit temporarily lifted.)
It's a debit card D: Gah I might just give up on the Pandora. ): All this annoyance.

EDIT: @sullrosh it's not overseas, i live in the UK. :p

If an hour wait is too much for you to put up with... You might want to do some reading first.

An hour between making your first post in this thread and deciding it's all too much trouble, I think.

Are you buying through Google Checkout? If so, shouldn't you contact them?

Gruso said:
An hour between making your first post in this thread and deciding it's all too much trouble, I think.

Are you buying through Google Checkout? If so, shouldn't you contact them?
Well it's been alot longer then that really. :p
I'll trying seeing what google has to say about this.

Anyone want any free pasta?

My bank card got suspended and I had to call my bank to lift it once when I tried to order something overseas. I guess it looked suspicious.

i ordered using debit and it told me that the card was suspended. i called the bank and confirmed that it was in fact me ordering the Pandora and they lifted the the suspension. after retrying the card it went right through

I just mailed them a check. But I did pay a little more at the post office for delivery.

Back