Problems With Pocketsnes V 6.4.4

cranker

Still Fresh
I am running FW 4.0.2 on the f-200.(mk II) should this emulator work ? (pocket snes v6.4.4) getting black screen........:( It says that it is compatible with the f-100 but I am hoping this is outdated info on the gp2x page and that I am doing something wrong. (also says vice2x for c64 is only for the f-100...outdated ? I am new at this so if they are not compatible I won't even try.) ...takes me a longs time to figure things out but it will get better with practice :)

cranker said:
I am running FW 4.0.2 on the f-200.(mk II) should this emulator work ? (pocket snes v6.4.4) getting black screen........ :( It says that it is compatible with the f-100 but I am hoping this is outdated info on the gp2x page and that I am doing something wrong. (also says vice2x for c64 is only for the f-100...outdated ? I am new at this so if they are not compatible I won't even try.) ...takes me a longs time to figure things out but it will get better with practice :)

latest version is 6.4.5 by the way

Last edited by a moderator:
Vice2X works in the F-200, but I don't think it (or at least the version at that time) works in FW 4.0.2.

PocketSnes should also work. It could be the game/ROM, so try a different one first. If it still doen't work, it could be the FW 4.0.2 problem. (Also, as Pickle said, the latest is v6.4.5. :p )

Back