Prozac

If you are that scared you can send them my way.

I don't think you can buy them on the black market of your bog standard dealer and for the non depressed they sound like pills but without the dancing or possibility of death.

Sounds like a lark.

LHC posted on Sep 5 2006 at 11:33 PM said:

I don't think you can buy them on the black market of your bog standard dealer and for the non depressed they sound like pills but without the dancing or possibility of death.

Sounds like a lark.
apparently most anti-depressants suck for recreational use, these for example take 3 weeks or over to work with a shit ton of side affects, a shit party drug to be honest

Last edited by a moderator:
kknd_cf posted on Sep 5 2006 at 11:53 PM said:

Sounds like a lark.
apparently most anti-depressants suck for recreational use, these for example take 3 weeks or over to work with a shit ton of side affects, a shit party drug to be honest
On an actually on topic note. My Mum hates antidepressants. Even though they are depressed. Also you go well weird when you suddenly come off of them.

kknd_cf posted on Sep 5 2006 at 11:53 PM said:

Sounds like a lark.
Sounds a lot less promising now. Oh well, back to the heroin I suppose :(

Personally I have never heard a good story regarding anti-depressant drugs, although for all I know that could just be the luddite anti-Science brigade out of control again.

I don't think you should get into this pills scene at all. Next you will be into the suicide scene. Emo and all that shit.

Just stick to the alcohol. At least that way you will get upto some crazy exciting adventures, and adrenaline is probably good for depression.

craigix posted on Sep 6 2006 at 01:36 AM said:
I don't think you should get into this pills scene at all. Next you will be into the suicide scene. Emo and all that shit.

Just stick to the alcohol. At least that way you will get upto some crazy exciting adventures, and adrenaline is probably good for depression.
lol

sam fisher posted on Sep 5 2006 at 05:47 PM said:
craigix posted on Sep 6 2006 at 01:36 AM said:

lol

Start with as much fresh air, vitamins, sunlight and exercise as you can get. Then try one of the more herbal remedies. If that doesn't help, then talk to your doctor about perhaps seeing a therapist to help you talk through your depression. After ALL that, maybe try a light dose of a mood stabilizer.

Prozak is an extreme case med.

EDIT: OH, and alcohol is a depressant, along with weed.

Deleted User posted on Sep 5 2006 at 09:58 PM said:
anti-depressants are for idiots. If you cant stop feeling sorry for urself and look on the bright side of life, your a waste of resources, i.e oxygen.
People who suffer from depression can't simply snap out of it. It's not a case of them simply feeling down or sorry for themselves, it's a real medical issue. Using drugs to control the effects of the depression is usually the very LAST resource to be used.

Someone who suffers from it should normally have gone through psycho therapy to find the root cause of the depression. And if they figure out why the depression is hitting them, it may be possible to sort it out.

I know a few people that suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder, they go into depression during the winter season. They think it's usually a factor of having less melatonin during this period. Most can be cured by using a special broad spectrum bright light a few hours a day as this stimulates the natural production of melatonin in the body.

I used the above as a simple example of depressive root cause and cure. Those people couldn't have simply snapped out of it. So if you come across someone with clinical depression, please treat them as you would someone with any other illness.

Winterkid posted on Sep 6 2006 at 04:15 AM said:
EDIT: OH, and alcohol is a depressant, along with weed.
Depressant doesn't mean "make depressed" though.

It "depresses" a specific function of the human body.

craigix posted on Sep 5 2006 at 07:36 PM said:

ROFL, reminds me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25HUJ6BlTU8&search=emo

One of the biggest side effects for many is lethargy. You lose your get-up-and-go. Also, for the first few days you may get feelings of euphoria as your system gets used to them.

Over the weeks, you're likely to develop a general non-caring attitude about anything. I suppose that this and depression is the dangerous cocktail that can lead people to suicide whilst on anti-depressants. Very rare though. Don't do it - it's bad ;)

It's different for everyone though, so if you're not likeing them, get back to the doctors and tell them.

sam fisher posted on Sep 5 2006 at 07:13 PM said:
Goity posted on Sep 5 2006 at 07:04 PM said:
apparently you have a colossal downer when you stop using them.
aye

If you take them for six months, the positive effects last for about three months after you stop taking them. Consequently, the body weans itself off them and the
colossal downer
is avoided.

Well, some years ago, a girl said her anti-depressivia pills would give me the same feeling as smoking weed. So I took 4 of them (yes that is pretty stupid indeed) and after 30 mins orso I'd feel really weird and every minute things got weirder and weirder...

Since there was a time XTC was very much used by the people I hung out with those days (yes, including me <_<) And it was very fun for about 6 months till I met new people which I hang out with these days. When I met those people everything changed...

The whole effect changed into Agressive (first people I hung out with) to the best conversations I've ever had with my friends. The usage of XTC became less and less... till now; nothing. :)

To get back to that anti-depressivia thing. When I got to home *sick (I was following school that day) The strange effect changed into almost the same as XTC :eek: Only XTC works for about 3 - 9 hours but this did last for about 3-4 days!

I was shaking the whole time and I felt really cold and I thought it would never end! :huh:

Well that's my experience with Prozac. I learned from that to never swallow any [ spam word ] which isn't ment for me :lol:

-NoidZ-

Back