• xbox

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ps2

• gamecube

• Total voters

For me it's gamecube.

X-box is to much like a computer. when i want to play a console it has to look,fell,and taste! like a console and not like a pc.

gamecube has simply the "console-iest"* games!

PS2 is cool too. Maybe if i have some money.....

_____
*most console-style games?

PS2 Is catching up... PS2 is still the expensivest even thow its been around for longer which must mean that more people are buying it :D hehe...

PS2 rules! It has soo many good games like FFX, FFX-2, Jak and Daxter 1 and 2, Ratchet & Clank 1 and 2, Devil May Cry 1 and 2, .Hack 1-4, Gran Turismo 3 and soon 4, DDRMAX 1 and 2...

Steve-O posted on Dec 30 2003 at 06:37 PM said:
PS2 Is catching up... PS2 is still the expensivest even thow its been around for longer which must mean that more people are buying it :D hehe...
It outsells the other two massively! People are sheep it seems. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Moved to Off-Topic.

I voted PS2 because that system has more games I like on it. The X-BOX would win in terms of technology alone.

While I hesitated to allow threads like these (didn't this person post another poll within minutes of this?), I find it very interesting to see the results are almost a three-way tie!

wow this is really close.
when i voted it was :
xbox 12
ps2 13
GC 14

i voted gamecube because it has the best games and it dosent sell just because it can turn into a computer.

BTW for the year ps2 sales are down 60% xbox sales up 16% and gamecube up 140%. so this year gamecube owns and everyone who wanted a ps2 already had one. :p

If you're looking for a quality console and quality games i'd say go gamecube. If you're looking for mediocre quality console and games but a Dvd player i'd say go P2 but if you're looking for a crappy computer that only plays first person shooters i'd say go X-Box...
(In case you were wondering the x-box=crap Gamecube pwns) :blink:

Personally, I'm with the X-Box. I had GC for a while. I enjoyed the hell out of Metroid Prime, but I really wasn't looking forward to anything else coming out for it, so I traded it for an X-Box. Plenty of games I like, want, and as soon as I mod it, it'll be all I need.

Yeh its great with the mod chip, we'll even be able to record off TV with it soon! with a little added hardware, woo!.

Panzer dragoon orta, simpsons hit and run, metal gear solid 2 Substance awesome games!

I didn't vote. Couldn't decide.

Mainly because I only own a GC. But also because I like all three systems. (PS2 comes in last, however; has some great games, but it's not the most powerful of the systems--and, as an earlier post said, the controllers are crap compared to the other two.)

GC's games are aimed at a younger crowd, but because it's a Nintendo product, you know you're typically getting quality, and lots of it. (Example: Metroid Prime. It's one of the best games ever, literally. Gamespot gave it like a 9.8, which is pretty dang rare, and it maintained that rating (or an equivalent) through most reviewers.)

XBox, though...I really think it wins just on cool points. Like folks keep saying (although I've never experienced it myself), the modding opens up quite a few possibilities, and the fact that it's basically a computer lends a cool (dare I say it) GP32-ish feel to the scene--with programmers building emulators and software for it, etc. Besides, it's an absolute powerhouse. Graphics on the GC are hard to beat, but the XBox does it often. Game selection's not that great, but every system has its drawbacks, right?

Anyway. Just my two.

Gamecube by far. I've got them all and can honestly not remember the last time I played my PS2. The graphics are shite, as are the controllers, and sure it has GTA, but that's the only good game (oh, and kingdom hearts is pretty good). Xbox has it's graphics and emulation, and Halo. But Gamecube has by far the best games (Zelda, Mario, Mario Kart, F Zero, Metroid Prime, Luigi's mansion, Super Monkey Ball), plus pretty damn decent graphics.

Well i Have all 3 and overall it ver close but i ahve to give it to xbox...Controller s is great Geometrics...It has cool games THAT HAVENT BEEN MADE 100 BEFOR LIKE PS2..allthough ps2 has strong points..accept the Memory card...Gamecube mostly has Nintedo type games like Mario ect..And im kinda sick of those games now..They killed the fun in them...and many shops kinda kicked out the Cube due to no sales...Xbox you need no memory card.If you need one got to Ebay £5.00...Linux you can get linux for xbox that makes it like a pc....Cube has GameBoy player..Which is very cool...So me myself i perfer XBOX!!!

P.S Do you think Microsoft will make PC player..LOL

:blink: xbox----More for the Advanced gamer
PS2----More of a family Console
Gamecube------More of a Younger gamer console

But these results doest mean you cant own that consoel its just wat it was built for
Gamecube is just for Games NO CD OR DVD...Accept if you have a Panasonic gamecube...
PS2 DVD AND CD but the DVD drive is very slow and takes a while to load...Same for Games...
XBOX does all and you can also hack games on xbox LIKE HALO so it proves it is for more advaced gamer that want more out there money..Like XBOX LIVE.....Download Content..Ect..
:ph34r:

I think every system has its own advantages.

A short time ago I had all 3 systems and I have to see, that the most playtime was with x-box. After a while I sold my two other systems and from that time I only use X-Box or my PC to play. In the meantime I own a GP32 too an be very happy with that for playing on journeys.

Further I have to say, that every system has its own big games!

CU

Racinghorst

i dont own either but my favourite of the 3 is definately the cube. It's nice and compact. If only the gamecube had the ps2 controller. it'd win by a long shot

Back