Psfreedom / Psgroove Wiz?

Illuminerdi

Any word on ports of PSFreedom or PSGroove for the Wiz? My fiancee refuses to let me have my iPod back, so the only device left in my household that currently has the potential to jailbreak my PS3 is the Wiz. I've heard tell that either PSFreedom or PSGroove could be ported to the Wiz (as porting just requires a linux-based device, more or less), but so far there hasn't been any news on this front, and the person listed on the PSFreedom wiki isn't someone I've heard of, and there's no indication of webpage or port status anywhere.

Pickle? Care to work your porting wizardry?

Illuminerdi said:
Pickle said:
wont be from me, i dont have a ps3.

Someone get this man a PS3!

In my opinion why would someone choose this piece of hardware to run homebrew and custom apps?
Why would it be worth investing in a platform you have to hack in order to use the way you want?
Why would it be worth investing in a platform when the producer removes freedom after you purchased the product?
Some of the reasons I may never purchase something from Sony, Apple, etc and why I dont have a PS3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pickle said:
Illuminerdi said:
Pickle said:
wont be from me, i dont have a ps3.

Someone get this man a PS3!

In my opinion why would someone choose this piece of hardware to run homebrew and custom apps?
Why would it be worth investing in a platform you have to hack in order to use the way you want?
Why would it be worth investing in a platform when the producer removes freedom after you purchased the product?
Some of the reasons I may never purchase something from Sony, Apple, etc and why I dont have a PS3.
It's cheap, yet powerful hardware. And because it can be hacked, I can take back the freedom which was taken from me by Sony. I can also obtain freedom with my PS3 that was never there, simply by hacking it. Because this is possible, it's worth it.

Also, I can play LittleBigPlanet. Awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back