Psp Emulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Fresh
Just asking, is there a posibility that Pandora will emulate PSP games, with a good FPS?
If it is posible, can i play PSP games in multiplayer with some of my friends who own PSPs?

And to answer the bullshit questions that i will be asked

1.Why don't you use search
Because i want a rapid answer from those who read about this in the past (near past)

2.why don't you buy a PSP
Because i dont want to pay 190E for something that is outdated like the PSP. If i will buy a handheld from Sony i will wait for "Psp 2"

there is a possibility that someone may code (or port) a psp emulator just as poc, however it will almost certainly not run any games at a playable framerate.

I remember a program coded in D that was able to run a demo, but still not very accurate, I think recompiling would be the best idea here, but Dynamic recompiling is difficult, and full recompiling is even more.

Oooh, translation time:

thebrainwasher said:
Because i want a rapid answer from those who read about this in the past (near past)
Translates to:

[I overreact to rude posts]

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
Without going into specifics, no there won't be a chance of psp emulation.

Edit: *wonders if God Ginrai will become an official translator :lol: *

Damn, God Ginrai speaks fluent butt-hole! :lol:

EDIT: Just making sure you know I wasn't calling you a butt-hole GG.

God Ginrai said:
Oooh, translation time:

thebrainwasher said:
Translates to:

thebrainwasher said:
Because I'm a lazy ass fuck who doesn't give a shit about forum rules or etiquette
-God Ginrai

[I'm an angry pottymouth]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ph34r:

You can't say," oh yeah I am not going to do a search" and not be called lazy.

The proper way is to say "I want to know about PSP emulation", and don't mention how lazy you are.

Go to google, type in site:gp32x.de PSP emulation Pandora .

Basically you rubbed everyone's face in how lazy you were. If it was something obscure like the pinouts of the XYZ chip and its specs or datasheet, then fine, make a post.

There is an emulation possible/not possible sticky in this Pandora forum you know.

thebrainwasher said:
And to answer the bullshit questions that i will be asked

I showed you above how typing a few little things into google will allow you to learn your answer, 30 seconds tops. Now you know why you were reamed, because you were lazy and demanding.
2.why don't you buy a PSP
Because i dont want to pay 190E for something that is outdated like the PSP. If i will buy a handheld from Sony i will wait for "Psp 2"

There is a PSP 2, it is called the PSP slim (more memory?) Is there not a used unit available for $100? Even if the UMD drive is broken you can just load the games and homebrew onto a memstick and play them.

If you wanted PSP, get a PSP. Seriously, for the low price of $100 US dollars you can buy one.

sold said:
Damn, God Ginrai speaks fluent butt-hole! :lol:

EDIT: Just making sure you know I wasn't calling you a butt-hole GG.
I understand completely. I learned the language while I was an IRCop. ;)

thebrainwasher said:
Gay Ginrai
Ooh, how original. :rolleyes:

nubie said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :ph34r:

You can't say," oh yeah I am not going to do a search" and not be called lazy.

The proper way is to say "I want to know about PSP emulation", and don't mention how lazy you are.

Go to google, type in site:gp32x.de PSP emulation Pandora .

Basically you rubbed everyone's face in how lazy you were. If it was something obscure like the pinouts of the XYZ chip and its specs or datasheet, then fine, make a post.

There is an emulation possible/not possible sticky in this Pandora forum you know.

As time goes on, I find I enjoy reading your posts more and more. ;)

-God Ginrai

God Ginrai said:
As time goes on, I find I enjoy reading your posts more and more. ;)

-God Ginrai
Why? Because of my dry wit? :) Or because I would tell him how I get away with not doing a search? :D

Anyway, he said 150E correct? I am guessing that is Euros, so here is my recommendation for PSP emulation, even with shipping it should be under that:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=260283319704

Maybe around 70 euros according to XE.com and figuring in the shipping at around $30 US.

The way I see it a PSP that won't load the UMD is perfect, it forces you to use the memory card, which is where the games should have been stored in the first place. If anything the UMD is easier to pirate than an SD with copy protection (although if Sony released a system with games on SD I wonder how long the SD scheme would hold up to hackers :))

I've edited Ginrai and Brainwasher's posts to reflect what I know they really meant. Now quit acting like children or I'll treat you as such and give you both a time-out.

nubie said:
There is a PSP 2, it is called the PSP slim (more memory?) Is there not a used unit available for $100? Even if the UMD drive is broken you can just load the games and homebrew onto a memstick and play them.

If you wanted PSP, get a PSP. Seriously, for the low price of $100 US dollars you can buy one.
There also is a PSP 3000 coming soon
http://psp.ign.com/articles/900/900521p1.html

PSP 3000 > PSP 2 :)

Chip said:
I've edited Ginrai and Brainwasher's posts to reflect what I know they really meant. Now quit acting like children or I'll treat you as such and give you both a time-out.
Wow, you and I have completely different definitions of "over-react." Mine is more lenient. ;P

But aside from that, I like the humor in the brainwasher edit.

-God Ginrai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back