PSP price + etc

lol, portables are very popular in the eastern culture, and trying to get great technology into a small space to work on it's own is great, and with that they can make computers themselves smaller

Thing is, i'd rather have a huge ass screen with sorround sound *at my house* but the thing is, i cannot take that stuff on the bus to school and shiz

The GBA isn't a re-released SNES, the resolution is smaller, plus the GBA may have better gfx, but it cannot compaire with the snes, near the SNES's end it was sweet, then the PS came with fancy 3d gfx, not FX chip stuff *star fox*

Hell, nintendo has re-released SNES and even NES games for the GBA *Kirby, nightmare in dreamland... it's basically Kirby's adventure for NES*, a portable with classic NES and SNES games is better than no *other than converting your old systems into portables

I actually read something about it would cost about 1500SEK, which is $160-170, I don´t know if the source is reliable though.

But I`m excited about this machine and will buy it at launch if there are some interesting launch titles and costs less then $300.

Back