Qbix Could Program 3d Games For Gp32

mortimor

Still Fresh
This Spanish company is negociating with Virgin Play to release a 3D game for GP32. A man from this company, Xan, has said that if the people of GP32 comunity show interest enought Virgin would support definitively this game.

IF you want to know more about this company (english site)-->>QBix

Nearly it will be made a poll where you will can say which you think about.

Excuse my english please :)

Agreed, more native games (especially in english) would be welcome, and whats a system without a resident evil clone?

That demo looks fine, doesn't it? Xan has said that thay could release that demo or mini-game free if gp32 comunity support his negociation with Virgin. They are negociating the release of a 3d race game like GT2 for PSX.

I always thought that a eruo release would attract some more developers and it's nice to hear that there is somme new intrest by developers to create gammes for the gp32. I hope more companies like this jump on it could only help.

Yes, that could be fine. But Virgin is sceptical about the sales of this games and need know how many people could buy them. Virgin says that only between 200 and 2000 games will be sold. We should show them that they are wrong.

Tomorrow a poll will be post in this board to get your opinion!!!

wow!
I think many more than that would go!
I would buy games for a change if there was some good ones!
would buy them release day!
now how to get as many people as posiable
and i loved GT2 and RE!!!
rock on
2 of my 4 favorite series

~Octavious

also, does he mean that the app would be released to the public to make our own game?

we dont have a RE game, we have a simple sprite demo that could work on a calulator....
anyways, think of ways to get many peopele on this idea!!

~Octavious

mortimor posted on Apr 11 2004 at 12:46 AM said:
Virgin is sceptical about the sales of this games and need know how many people could buy them. Virgin says that only between 200 and 2000 games will be sold. We should show them that they are wrong.
There is no proving them wrong about that. That is even an optimistic estimate. GP32 has no commercial market. And it is very, very unlikely this will ever change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to see this become a reality! the engine looks impressive and would be put onto my smc the second I could afford to, where's the poll or whatever though?

Lol, wonder if virginplay expected the response to the gp32 (and the demand for ASR to be translated :), 75 pages now!) Hope they make the best of it and bring in some new games!

Back