Quick Question About Orders...

Days

Still Fresh
Jokes keep flying around about order numbers, and it made me realize I never got one after ordering. I got a link to google checkout but never got more emails after I paid it. Was I supposed to get confirmation after the link? Should I be emailing OP?
Sry if this is in the faqs somewhere, but I'm kinda stressing out.

We weren't given an order number ie your number 3999 but I got a confirmation email saying I'd payed with a number like 9855543433234235425000 or something like that, your best emailing OP or even ring them.

puppydee said:
We weren't given an order number ie your number 3999 but I got a confirmation email saying I'd payed with a number like 9855543433234235425000 or something like that, your best emailing OP or even ring them.

Ok, I got an email back from google checkout with your order number (long string of number here) has be placed, hell I had to call Visa to confirm the charge b/c it was in pounds instead of dollars and they thought someone had stolen the card. But I'm wondering if I should have gotten a separate order number from OP, because I think the google checkout one is only used by google.

Edit: Screw it, I'll just send them an email to be sure, worst that happens is I seem like an idiot to OP sales, and I already feel like one having to post this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the same boat. Orderd on day one of preorders, then got a conformation email, after all the bank fiasco i recived a link to google checkout but recived no further emails after that. I just had a look at my checkout account and it says "
# 11 Jan
Open Pandora Ltd charged your *****************************************. "GOOGLE *OpenPandoraLtd" will appear on your billing statement.
# 11 Jan
Open Pandora Ltd received your order.
# 11 Jan
You placed an order with Open Pandora Ltd on 11 Jan. Google Checkout sent a copy of this receipt to *************
"

I would assume this means everything is a ok but it would be nice for some reasurance...........but that might be because for once im really starting to feel i will be seeing my pandora soon :)

Days said:
puppydee said:

Ok, I got an email back from google checkout with your order number (long string of number here) has be placed, hell I had to call Visa to confirm the charge b/c it was in pounds instead of dollars and they thought someone had stolen the card. But I'm wondering if I should have gotten a separate order number from OP, because I think the google checkout one is only used by google.

I got an email from both Google checkout and Jacquelyn from openpandorasales@gmail.com (through gp2xmobile@googlemail.com). I must say all commnunication was prompt and very friendly.

I did get an ordernumber but I couldn't make from it what my number in the queue would be. So I didn't get a 2782th in line number or anything. No problem as I just paid and should be firmly at the end of the line whatever the number is. :D

Days said:
Edit: Screw it, I'll just send them an email to be sure, worst that happens is I seem like an idiot to OP sales, and I already feel like one having to post this thread.
:blink:

Hi this is prolly the wrong place to ask but where would be the best place to ask OP team
if there are anymore pandora's as i want to reorder one , iv emailed craig from the board
but is there a better email address or should i call his store tommorow.

cheers

Paddy

You may want to check your spam filter. I just checked it today and saw that I had been sent an email offering a pre-order 8 days ago. Fortunately, I was still able to get an order number.

Back