Radio Tray

The new version works fine, but it does not load my old radiostation file from version 0.6.4. I really do not want to type all those stations in again. So where does this new version store it's station and config file. Nothing is in the app folder, but I can still add stations with ease. I would love to replace the file the new version is reading with my file from the older version.

Can't be arsed turning my Pandora on, but from memory, it's:

/pandora/appdata/radiotray073/radiotray/bookmarks.xml

(EDIT: this is for the version I re-upped thinking about it, if you're using the original upload of 0.73, then it'll be in /pandora/appdata/fireworks/radiotray/bookmarks.xml, 'cos I ballsed up the appdata directory first time around).

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't be arsed turning my Pandora on, but from memory, it's:

/pandora/appdata/radiotray073/radiotray/bookmarks.xml

(EDIT: this is for the version I re-upped thinking about it, if you're using the original upload of 0.73, then it'll be in /pandora/appdata/fireworks/radiotray/bookmarks.xml, 'cos I ballsed up the appdata directory first time around).

Thanks alot. This really helps....

OK, just got this working properly. Awesome peice of sw. My wifi can`t keep up with both the streaming and web browsing, but no matter. This is great :)

I`m still having trouble with this... same issue as it`s always been.. nothing loads... someone posted the .out log a while back ( thats what I get )

I`ve re-downloaded the version from the repo..

ideas anyone?

The 'out' log posted before was complaining about 'pyxdg' being missing, which definitely isn't the problem in your case. You'll need to post your 'out' log, I think.

Bare in mind, it's only a small icon on the taskbar when it does successfully load.

Do you have the codec pack installed?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, Once I reinstalled the new version and loaded in my old list of Radio stations, everything worked fine.

Hi,

This PND is currently broke with SZ 1.60 (due to Python upgrade).

I'll try and fix it.

Fingers crossed you can fix it I love this software and really miss it.

I'm not in a position to try this at the moment but thank you for fixing it.

The new version reads every pls I gave it.

I am listening to Radio AENA right now.

Nice tool!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just started using Radio Tray for the first time, and am currently enjoying SKY.fm Piano Jazz. :)

I really like this app so far. I've noticed it has a plugins feature but it doesn't seem to be working, and I haven't been able to find out much about the plugins or where to find them. I was hoping there might be one that worked as a ticker-tape display showing current Artist and Title. Does anyone know if such a plugin exists, where I might find it if it does, and whether it would be possible to get such a thing working on the Pandora?

- Neelix

Back