Rainbow Panda

As far as I am concerned, there is only one type of rainbow.

rainbow.jpg

"Well, in my world everyone is a pony. And they eat rainbows and poop butterflies" :)

Katie

Last edited by a moderator:
What's a "poop butterfly"? Or do I even want to know...?

wink.gif

Klick on the Link i put in now!

As for your dry-wit advertising mock-ups, may I suggest simply the word 'whatever.' beside the logo? As in "it can be whatever you make it"... or maybe a few descriptive words in smaller text above it: 'console. pda. computer. ...whatever.'

After YMCA, the colour pink, its raining men, george micheal they also took the rainbow?

what's next zzTops fuzzy guitars ?

p-2zztop0323_e.jpg

Well at least homo's keep the world gay :)

gay

 /geɪ/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [gey] Show IPA Pronunciation
adjective, -er, -est, noun, adverb
–adjective
1. having or showing a merry, lively mood: gay spirits; gay music.
2. bright or showy: gay colors; gay ornaments.
3. given to or abounding in social or other pleasures: a gay social season.
4. licentious; dissipated; wanton: The baron is a gay old rogue with an eye for the ladies.

Now back on topic

I really like these they look great but I also think it could lose the hearts.

EdCa22 said:
Well yeah, I do see your point. Maybe the hearts could be exchanged for something else. Or there could be a few less of them. But the rainbow is very cool afaik
But I like the hearts!

I would normally say that a picture of the console would be essential on a shelf-stocked box, but if the Pandora were shipped in this I'd be no less inclined to keep this box than any of the other 10 billion stowed on shelves and in my loft. Maybe I would even keep things in it, like pressed flowers, ornate china thimbles and jewellery.

WoD said:
EdCa22 said:
Well yeah, I do see your point. Maybe the hearts could be exchanged for something else. Or there could be a few less of them. But the rainbow is very cool afaik
But I like the hearts!

I would normally say that a picture of the console would be essential on a shelf-stocked box, but if the Pandora were shipped in this I'd be no less inclined to keep this box than any of the other 10 billion stowed on shelves and in my loft. Maybe I would even keep things in it, like pressed flowers, ornate china thimbles and jewellery.

I'm more thinking of this design for the actual plastic casing of the actual pandora itself

Oscaruzzo said:
But the rainbow is a real MUST. C64 had a rainbow, Amiga had it, the Spectrum too, and the old Apple logo, the 80s were full of rainbowy logos :p
+1 - rainbowz pleaze

sinclair-spectrum.jpg

photos-dissecting-a-dinosaur-the-commodore-64_1.jpg

apple2logo.jpg

amiga-logo.jpg

Good god; nice work but.. uh..

Ditch the hearts. No one would buy a product with cute hearts on it, and hearts + rainbow is pretty much the official 'colour of gay pride', right? (Not that theres anythign wrong with it, but its not the right message to be showing :)

I do like the black box idea with a splosh of colour on it :)

http://www.pridetoronto.com/ -- notice the rainbows everywhere? They're holding back this year, even, on the colour scheme :p

jeff

(Not to mention the colouring reminds of Sinclair http://computermuseum.50megs.com/images/si...pectrumplus.jpg and Rainbow TOS (Atari ST OS 1.4))

Back