Raon Vega Vs Psp

Why not wait a bit till Craig's new handheld's specs are made public? That sounds like the 'higher' handheld experience you're after :)

Oh dude whatever gamepark releases you know im there, I like supporting the underdog rather than mainstream. But through-out the years sadly those underdogs never make it, im glad gamepark & with their mishaps their atleast still here. Kinda why my childhood is so strange with fond memories of CDi,jaguar, 3D0, sega saturn. Thanks to the dev's for making amiga & sega CD possible :)

Last edited by a moderator:
trooper said:
Just out of curiosity, Would it not be easier and more accessible for everyone, If you were to paste it to your original (First post) and edit it there?.

Trooper
Not a bad idea, I'll do that.

Cervante said:
After 2-3 weeks of extensive reasearch. This product is not worth it really, I simulated a similar enviroment with my Dell Optiplex GX100. Alot of games required Direct X regardlessly . On top of that MMX & 3Dnow are useless, they cant reach their potential if there is no 3D hardware. Even with software rendering, alot of the games skip, flash or crash. But I stared my expenses toward something that does meet my requirements,

picture_51.jpg

Complete Specs

I too have done some extensive research and have changed my mind about the Raon....And thanks to you, I am now considering this Samsung UMPC. :)

Back