Real Hot Stuff

as long as it works it wont bother me... say is this a good deal?

http://www.realhotstuff.com/minisd-superke...eader-p-87.html
That deal is okay. You're in the US so if you really really wanted to, you could save about $10 by going to Newegg for a memory card and reader... but getting everything in one bundle is much faster. As long as GBA games (discluding homebrew) isn't that important to you, there's not much better you could do.

Go for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, be sure you tape your SD card in. They are not really held in by anything and fall out easily. On the M3s the slot is on the inside of Slot 2 so it cannot fall out.
Friction is an amazing physical property these days.
idrc about gba games, just gba homebrew (along with ds homebrew) and to my understanding, the supercard minisd can do those just fine
Yes it certainly can. Though if you have a DS Lite, I don't know why you'd want a SCMini sticking out like that.
Then get a supercard micro-sd ;)

thats what he said (SCMini as in SuperCard Mini-sd) he was implying (well i kinda got this hint) was to get the Supercard Lite (which is for DSLites) but idrc

@iignotus - K, thanks for the help (will be ordering soon!)

Also, be sure you tape your SD card in. They are not really held in by anything and fall out easily. On the M3s the slot is on the inside of Slot 2 so it cannot fall out.
MicroSD cards falling out of SuperCards is a well documented issue. There's nothing quite as depressing as losing an expensive card loaded with all your media and games that you spent hours getting just how you wanted it. Especially aggravating for me since no shop nearby carries MicroSD, I have to order it internationally and it will take ages to arrive.

MicroSD cards falling out of SuperCards is a well documented issue. There's nothing quite as depressing as losing an expensive card loaded with all your media and games that you spent hours getting just how you wanted it. Especially aggravating for me since no shop nearby carries MicroSD, I have to order it internationally and it will take ages to arrive.
MicroSD cards firmly staying in my Supercard is also a well documented issue. I've had it for almost three weeks and it's never even come loose; on the contrary, it's actually hard to get out sometimes.

Probably depends on the thickness of the card. For something as costly as a MicroSD card I would tape it just to be safe if it's on the outside, especially if I am pulling the device in and out of my pocket frequently.

true but i dont leave the house much, so im good (but if i do, ill probably tape it, if it dosnt seem firm enough) cause i have lost sd cards due to cheap locking mechinisms before

Back