Rearranging Icons In Xfce

anyone got any advice on this my desktop is starting looking weird now lol
even an auto arrange/reset would do :)

yea i can't see that it's doable with a stylus. If holding the right nub to the left won't allow you to drag the icons around, I don't see that using a stylus would.

Has anybody got any idea how to do this??

I have done it... you just HAVE to use a stylus (a mouse would work also) (the nubs are too slow) quickly (in one smooth motion) touch the icon and move it to were you want. (you have to be very fast!

I assure you it does work.

Why is it all wonky like this? I do not know...

hmm yea you're right. You have to move an icon that's not already selected. But trying to do that has made an even bigger mess of my desktop. I shall have to try it with a mouse when I get a hub.

just do it really fast but keep the stylus pressed down without letting go and you can move the icon were you want. you have to be quick but its not too difficult. will be fixed soon I guess :)

It was designed for a mouse, and the touch screen driver is flakey - that's why it's hard to pull off.

SomeGuy99 said:
It was designed for a mouse, and the touch screen driver is flakey - that's why it's hard to pull off.

same issue over here, WITH mouse...

Last edited by a moderator:
GizmoTheGreen said:
SomeGuy99 said:

same issue over here, WITH mouse...

I think it's because ED arranged for left-click-hold to be right click. If you switch that off, it might work better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back