Refunds - what's occurring?

Hey jump man can I be nosey and as what jackie's said about returning a fault unit, I've emailed about my faulty but not heard anything as of yet. Cheers
Yeah Coevin, she just asked me to wait until after the holidays to return it. Mailing anything during the holidays, that does not need to be mailed is good, as postal service around the world is in chaos at this time of the year. They also don't have an exact date yet on when the new boards will arrive, and what the turn around time will be, so I am gonna contact her again near the New Year, and hopefully she will have more info at that time.

My left nub is the only problem I am having, so I currently just can't use my mouse and play N64, so I'm in no rush to send it in. I also don't want to send it back, and then have hundreds of orders going out, and returns all at the same time. So I'm just gonna wait until the dust settles, and I know I can send my unit in, and it won't get lost in the new board chaos that I'm sure will be happening very soon. I'll keep the forum up to date when I get some new info.

Chris

Cheers jump man I am in exactly the same situation so I'm also in no, rush just curious that's all.

I had a lot of trouble ordering my Pandora; eventually I figured out that if I sent email to "openpandorasales@gmail.com" it'd get eaten, but emails to "sales@openpandora.org" would get through. Have you tried the latter email address recently?

Has this worked for anyone else? I sent an email regarding updating my shipping choice roughly two and a half weeks ago to the gmail account (which I originally ordered from 1 year + Two months™ ago), hadn't heard anything, yet. Wanted to change to 24/48 hour UPS shipping (anyone have problems with customs to the US, having to pay any additional fees and whatnot?), and perhaps add a TV-out cable, since it seems now would be a good time to add one in.

Alright, I used this address openpandorasales@gmail.com on the 6th, and within 24hrs jackie replied to me on the 7th. She asked in that email that I contact her again in one week. I did so on the 14th, and she then replied back the same day. We shared words again that same day, and she replied once again on the 14th.

So for 3 emails, I got 3 replies with 24hrs(twice in the same day). Now, like I have said in the past, I have sent emails that have never been replied to, so it can happen, but if all else fails, here is the tele number:Tel : +44 (0)191 243 2253. I have never used it, but it was active awhile ago as some forum members used it, but it could have been changed. Good Luck, and don't worry. They may be out of the office for the holidays!

Chris

Jackie is Jacquelyn, and she runs Craig's shop, and handles all Pandora orders & repairs thru that shop!

Chris

AND the bookings, all the tax stuff, organizations, etc.

She's doing a LOT that's why it takes a while, especially as they had a routine VAT inspection until last week.

AFAIR she told me they will hire someone for booking now, as the massive work is just overwhelming.

So in two days it will be two months since I started asking for a refund...and still no reply. Did anyone else get one in that timeframe?

Did you try telephoning the number for Craigs shop that WizardStan linked backed in December at the bottom of page 1 of this thread? I find it hard to believe you failed to get a response that way. Either way I am sorry you have had a bad time over this.

I asked for mine last week by email to Jacqueline (because I bought a refurbished eBay Pandora, and really, I only need one) and got the Google checkout refund 3 days later. I suggest you phone.

Yes, if emails are not getting though, you could just phone? Unlike most internet companies we do have a fully manned telephone with a real person answering it.

Yes, if emails are not getting though, you could just phone? Unlike most internet companies we do have a fully manned telephone with a real person answering it.

Thanks yes, I could, if I trawl the boards to find a phone number. It might be a good idea to put it on your website though? If its there already I apologise, but its not easy to find if it is.

As it stands, I no longer want a refund (I needed the money for Christmas), I was merely making the point that communication with customers is not good and there must be more than a backlog of 3-4 days of mails (or they are being selectively responded too).

You don't want a refund :blink:

Make up your mind man!

Well I wanted one two months ago. I bumped this to try and discover whether it was just me that was ignored. I think that's a valid question and worth letting others know too.

Thanks yes, I could, if I trawl the boards to find a phone number. It might be a good idea to put it on your website though?
It's certainly on the GBAX website. To my knowledge, it always has been (certainly it's been there since at least 2003, if my memory serves me right).

Make up your mind man!

Well I wanted one two months ago. I bumped this to try and discover whether it was just me that was ignored. I think that's a valid question and worth letting others know too.

So you were in dire need of some cash but didnt phone. Or even want to look for a phone number. And now you dont need the cash anymore. So I say make up your mind you want a pandora or not and stick with it. Less problems for everybody!

Make up your mind man!

So you were in dire need of some cash but didnt phone. Or even want to look for a phone number. And now you dont need the cash anymore. So I say make up your mind you want a pandora or not and stick with it. Less problems for everybody!

Here we go again, the OPT defence team are here.

I didn't say I was in "dire need of cash" or I didn't want to look for a phone number. I attempted to contact OPT via the only route suggested on their own website. Then I merely suggested that if they have a customer support phone line they might want to put it on their website.

The number's on the email order confirmation too, assuming you got the same type of email that I did.

(disclaimer: I am not a member of the OPT defence team. 'least, not til my Pandora gets here.)

Perhaps you guys should put a contact telephone number onto the website then? I've looked and the only contact info is an email address. As we both use gmail though, the spam filter seems an unlikely cause.
This is Craig's actual store. You can find the phone number near the bottom left under "Contact Us".

So, it seems this post is pretty out-of-date and that a phone number is not actually available anymore.

Unfortunately, I've been forced into requiring a refund, and I am finding the posts on this forum regarding "non replies" slightly worrying.

Back