Registering On Gamepark.co.kr ?!

ovster

Still Fresh
Hi,

i would like to register on www.gamepark.co.kr to be able to download the euro firmware. To join i need to fill in some information into the required fields but I can't read the korean language symbols, so i don't know what's asked for :blink: .

The ID isn't the problem but the next two fields with a "-" in between. What am i supposed to enter there?

Another question:
I can flash the Euro Firmware over the Korean Firmware, right?

Thanks for your help!
ovster

You need a Korean Social ID card number or something similar. Of course you shouldn't have one if you are not a Korean (and it seems you aren't, are you?).
Anyway, the last Euro Firmware was posted here (GP32Xtreme) and in GP32Spain. At GP32Spain you can download it directly from http://www.gp32spain.com/archivos.php?tipo...lles&numero=536 (click on the right side, the "1" below "Archivos"). Note: You need to be registered.

Thanks for the info, i'll fetch the Euro Bios from here then.

Isn't it kind of stupid though that you need a korean social ID number to register? What if i needed the Free Launcher again? I know there is the IRC way of getting it, but doesn't Gamepark care about outside-korean customers any more? I know last year i registered on english.gamepark.com, but this site doesn't seem to exist any more. And the "english-Button" on gamepark.co.kr is a joke.

I'm kind of confused :blink:

Back