Rename The Gpx2!

I must say that the entries at the Korean site are coming up lame in the originality department (and so this may be the only gaming-related thing we ever beat them in...)

Anyway, I'm going with 'Möbius' (MOBIle Unlimited System - cheesy acronyms are a must-have!) They can use a stylized Möbius-strip infinity symbol as a logo (the 'unlimited' thing and all that) for the logo if they want.

My suggestions:

1. Gamepark Evo (gp evo)

2. Sushi 32 (- just love the name)

Hopefully they will keep the "original" name though, gpx2.

BFH (stand for Best F***ing Handheld)
BGH.jpg

well it would still have to be called something other than Steaming Pile of Shit, even if that worked. besides, ultimate makes it sound... well, ultimate. Grr... must think of more names to increase my chances of winning a free system.....!!!!111oneoneone

how aboot Geep haha and jeep cant do anything :lol:

lets go with NMMASBD: Non Mame Machine As Stated By DaveC :unsure:

GPSS: Game Parks System Sucks :p

BTTP: Better Than The PSP :D

GHFH: Gamepark Holdings First Handheld :)

M.P.E: Mega Portable Emulator

P.P.E: Portable Pocket Emulation

PPEM:portable Pocket Emulation Machine

TOPE: The Only Pocket Emulator or The Only Portable Emulator

Thats all i got for now.

Bourbon

I still can't enter :( I keep getting the same SQL error. If it's not fixed in time i'm just gonna give out my entry and say kudos if it wins

RoboJoe32 posted on Aug 3 2005 at 11:24 PM said:
I still can't enter :( I keep getting the same SQL error. If it's not fixed in time i'm just gonna give out my entry and say kudos if it wins

As Gamepark is secretly an evil splinter faction of Microsoft, you will need to use IE to submit your entry.

Well, maybe FireFox will do as well. Just not Opera. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just posted mine :D
Its called openEclipse
Eclipse.jpeg

I kinda rushed the picture (and i'm not that good at art/graphic stuff anyways)

Because of the ... errrm.... not so perfect english of the GPH staff, I wonder if "more than 3 letters" actually means "3 letters or more". You never know, so just add them to be sure. That's my theory anyway, and I'm sticking with it :) I also really REALLY want to win :D

Hmmm, what the hell? My friend got the same SQL error, so I tried submitting his name for him, and now I'M getting it... But it worked for me before... what the hell is SQL error anyway?

It's when people insist on using SQL databases or forums despite the fact that, like a puppy or elderly person. You have to watch at all times least it breaks something.

I think the new unit should be called "Dave the Magic Hamster" after all thats almost as bad as Gizmondo and that thing actually got launched. As Craigix has already said why change the name just as everyone was getting used to GPX2.

Back