Request: Local Wanna-Try-My-Pandora Session ?

pootle said:
No problem, if anybody can tell me how to send PMs we can sort it out.
Under his profile picture are two icons, one with a person and one with an envelope. Push the envelope, fill in the form.

Edit: Ha, ninja'd by the question asker.

Last edited by a moderator:
jasay said:
pootle said:
No problem, if anybody can tell me how to send PMs we can sort it out.
Under his profile picture are two icons, one with a person and one with an envelope. Push the envelope, fill in the form.

Edit: Ha, ninja'd by the question asker.

Yeah, thanks for the help! I used the drop down arrow under my profile name. Hopefully it will work the same!

pootle said:
Divpax said:
Hello there, I'm from Glasgow. Wouldn't mind a fiddle (WITH YOUR PANDORA)

No problem, I've sent you a PM.

Is there anything in particular you want me to install for you to see?

If you have a playstation emulator I wouldn't mind seeing how legacy of kain: soul reaver runs. That and quake 3 will do in terms of what I want to see. Thanks.

Com64: there's a few of us... and I think there is already a topic throwing around the idea of a Vancouver, BC meetup...

BTW I am on other forums and I planned some try-my-pandora meets. Haha I am promoting this device as much as I can. Expect some more dutch customers OPT.

Hi i am on the nebular moon 20 microns away from earth we have human atmospheric presure to sustain life i have ordered a pandora from craigX but he said he would not deliver to planet X so i would love to meet with any human wanting to show me what the pandora can do.

UPDATE sorry i jusr read the topic of this thread and it says local well i am not local as on planet earth or solar system but i am local to your universe only 20 microns away with earth technology today i can estimate it will take you earthlings aprox 1.2 billion light years to arrive to my nebular anyone wish to meet up?

jutley said:
Hi i am on the nebular moon 20 microns away from earth we have human atmospheric presure to sustain life i have ordered a pandora from craigX but he said he would not deliver to planet X so i would love to meet with any human wanting to show me what the pandora can do.

UPDATE sorry i jusr read the topic of this thread and it says local well i am not local as on planet earth or solar system but i am local to your universe only 20 microns away with earth technology today i can estimate it will take you earthlings aprox 1.2 billion light years to arrive to my nebular anyone wish to meet up?
A micron is short term for micrometre, 1/1000000th of a metre. To live 20 of these away would put you about a distance away from the surface of the Earth smaller than a spec of dust.
Light years is also a measure of distance, approximately 10^16 metres.
Your science is flawed.

WizardStan said:
jutley said:

A micron is short term for micrometre, 1/1000000th of a metre. To live 20 of these away would put you about a distance away from the surface of the Earth smaller than a spec of dust.
Light years is also a measure of distance, approximately 10^16 metres.
Your science is flawed.

I assumed he had the technology to fold space, and we didn't : 20 microns for him, 1.2 billion light years for us. (and he still thinks pandora is cool tech! )

p.s. wtf is a nebular?

WombleGoneBad said:
I assumed he had the technology to fold space, and we didn't : 20 microns for him, 1.2 billion light years for us. (and he still thinks pandora is cool tech! )

p.s. wtf is a nebular?
The adjective form of nebula. Apparently, English grammar is not his strong point either.

Aries said:
Sebt3: I'm also from Québec City and I'd love to see you little baby! I miss the first preorder, maybe on the second. I was an avid gp2x user until it bricked. Do you have a gp2x? If so, have any experience in unbricking (jtag cable)?

Nice to see a fellow Quebecers in the boat!

Cheers!

Great, I'm from Quebec too, number 150 in line of the second 4000 batch. Maybe we could all meet, and try the pandora? Never had a gp2x, gp32 or all those gaming consoles, I found those like 1 year ago, by luck :p

JeFF

Hooka said:
Com64: there's a few of us... and I think there is already a topic throwing around the idea of a Vancouver, BC meetup...

really? cool. I live in North Van so...

jutley said:

so thats what they call the UK? interesting.

lobski said:
urjaman said:
In finland: I have one and Gaeryc has one. I might let you try it, note that it's a one-nubber and has all the common failures there is essentially, plus some that I've introduced when disassembling it, but whatever. PM me if interested.
What exactly are the common failures?
Slightly bowing LCD bezel, propably (only shortly tried @friends) very slow wifi. I dont care of wifi, I dont mind the bezel. One-nubber that initially had both working, then one lost all centring (i know, no warranty on this - or for anything at all in this modded unit now). Shoulder buttons a bit too loose. My additions: I accidentally drove a screw through the case (the "neck" around/under the screw in the bottom part of the case broke, thus allowed the screw to go too deep), cosmetical. Note: I still love the device, but other people might get a wrong impression of the pandora (that they would get) by analyzing mine.

At first I thought Jutley was trying to use a Battlestar Galactica reference. However, 20 Microns, or 20 seconds away doesn't work either.
Sectar, Hectar or Parsec would have been fine.

Also, as far as I can find "Nebular Moon" is a band. How exactly does one live on a band. Oh, yeah. A groupie!

Back