Retro Gamers on Youtube

Weevil

I enjoy retrogaming and I equally enjoy a good review or playthrough of a retrogame! If you do too you might enjoy these channels/videos;

ancientcircle is busy uploading fan-translated versions of a show where this japanese guy tries finishing retrogames in one sitting. Part of the fun is seeing how the games are seen by/part of japanese culture!

Sorry I'm not allowed to post more videos so just check these channels out yourself!

Matt Chat is doing reviews of old games and lots of insight interviews with gameproducers from back in the day. Definitely worth checking out!

MetalJesusRocks is an old Sierra-employee with a love for retrogaming. He's visiting retrogame expo's, playing&reviewing games and just generally being enthousiastic. :)

--

If you know of any good reviewers please share them!

I like the playthroughs of cornshaqgaming. He is into vgm too.

I like the Classic Game Room, he does reviews of games of all ages.

Talking Classics is also a great show and very funny.

I do like the Angry Video Game Nerd but i think he is highly overrated. His reviews are more comedy than information and often he intentionally plays like a retard so it looks like the game controls are crap. One good example of this is Lester The Unlikely.

So for entertainment watch the AVGN, but dont take him to serious. Actualy his movie reviews are a lot better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back