Roms With No Sound

Alucard7321

Still Fresh
Hi!

I have encountered a weird problem with DrPocketSnes V6!

I was trying to play this game called "Legend", a medievil side scrolling Streets of Rage type beat-em up.....yes i know...bizarre!

In anycase the title screen which says "SEIKO CORP!!" has sound...however after that no sound what-so-ever, the game itself doesn't have any sound!

Could this be a ROM conversion issue? Or has anyone else encountered this with other games with this specific emulator?

Best Regards - Martin

P.S See Mystical Quest(European Name...i think its just called Final Fantasy: Mystical Quest or something) for the SNES?

When it loads the intro screen it half crashs with the music playing slow and the title screen becomes all bugged with little pixelated boxes everywhere. Anyone else get this problem?

mystic quest doesn't work, that is a well known issue. it doesn't work on pocketsnes and on squidgesnes. The other issue that you mention is unknown to me. I have never tried to play that game.

xnopasaranx posted on Mar 13 2007 at 01:52 PM said:
mystic quest doesn't work, that is a well known issue. it doesn't work on pocketsnes and on squidgesnes. The other issue that you mention is unknown to me. I have never tried to play that game.

Ok coolio! Just to update:

Legend U.S's sound doesn't work on the GP2X for some reason :S however the European Version works...which is better anyhow since it has a "Turbo" mode which makes the gameplay much faster etc.

How come Mystic Quest doesn't work though? Its only the intro screen's transperancy/FX which seems to cause a crash...and those sort of graphics(fx etc) doesn't occur much throughout the rest of the game after that.

Its a real shame since i haven't played this game in years heh :) !

Last edited by a moderator:
Back