Rts Games ?

flammablepiss

Website
Visit site
Does anyone if there any rts games around ? whether they are emulations, homebrew or what, i really wna know !
I tryed looking for a command÷conquer ps1 rom and i couldnt get it. wb ppl : )

sorry i posted twice :(

flammablepiss said:
Does anyone if there any rts games around ? whether they are emulations, homebrew or what, i really wna know !
I tryed looking for a command÷conquer ps1 rom and i couldnt get it. wb ppl : )

sorry i posted twice :(
I also love rts games, the best thing until now is probably dune for picodrive.
Retrovirus is a commercial rts game
http://www.gp32x.de/ads/adclick.php?banne...etrovirusRTS%2F

I thought there also was a rts game for the gameboy, but I have to search for that one.

If you like these kind of games you will probably also going to love Sqdef http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=35835

Last edited by a moderator:
my suggestion is dune too but Dune 2 on the amiga emulators.

thing with dune is it has all the basic elements of c&c. I think its by the same company. Is it Westwood??

Also you probably wont find a C&C ps1 rom because PS1 games dont come on Roms. Try searching torrent sites for the ISO or BIN files

Not sure how well it will play on the 2X though

I'd also recommend checking out cannon fodder (for any of the systems it's available to emulate on GP2X, which is a few ;) ) It's not the typical RTS, but it's still a really cool RTS imo.

Try Warlocked for the GBC, it's a very simple and intuitive RTS in the spirit of Warcraft.

Yeah,
Herzog zwei is great. The creators of dune 2 said in an interview that they where actually inspired by Herzog zwei.

I found a game called Mega Low Mania... Don't know what its like though, it looks pretty good anyway.
It plays on Amiga, DOS, Atari and Megadrive.

Removed link to ROM site

flammablepiss said:
I found a game called Mega Low Mania... Don't know what its like though, it looks pretty good anyway.
It plays on Amiga, DOS, Atari and Megadrive.

Removed link to ROM site
You saying that has just reminded me, You may want to try out Populous and populous II also for the Amiga, Atari ST and the MegaDrive.

Btw: PLEASE flammablepiss, Do not post ROM links, Links to sites that host ROMS, Or any other links with dubious or illegal content, It`s forum rules, Thanks.

There are MANY other site links you could have posted that contained the information in your removed link that don`t host roms or illegal content, Please think about this in future.

Here`s an example,

http://hol.abime.net/

Trooper

fatdad said:
i remember a game on the amiga called THE SETTLERS ...it was rts
That was my gaming weakness on the Amiga, I lost soooo much time playing that game, I almost lived as a hermit in my room whilst playing settlers, Only surfacing now a then for the bare essentials such as food, Water and a wee.

I still play it today, Though it`s the PC Settlers 2:Gold edition, As 3 and 4 are crap. Haven`t had a chance to get my hand on Settlers 2 : 10th Anniversary edition yet though, Suppose to be great. :eek:

Settlers 1 & 2 :wub:

Sorry for the tread jack. :)

Trooper

trooper said:
fatdad said:
i remember a game on the amiga called THE SETTLERS ...it was rts
That was my gaming weakness on the Amiga, I lost soooo much time playing that game, I almost lived as a hermit in my room whilst playing settlers, Only surfacing now a then for the bare essentials such as food, Water and a wee.

I still play it today, Though it`s the PC Settlers 2:Gold edition, As 3 and 4 are crap. Haven`t had a chance to get my hand on Settlers 2 : 10th Anniversary edition yet though, Suppose to be great. :eek:

Settlers 1 & 2 :wub:

Sorry for the tread jack. :)

Trooper

it took forever to get anywhere... i lost a month or two

Back