Ruck-man For The Wiz

Ghaleon

Still Fresh
Somebody who had a development version of the Wiz (I don't remember who) said that Ruck-Man ran wonderfully on the Wiz and played it a lot. This is the type of game I would love. Hopefully the developer can read this post and tell us which version of Ruck-Man runs on the Wiz and where to find it. I tried version 1.02 from gp32spain here:

http://www.gp32spain.com/foros/downloads.p...ile&id=1733

The game just locks at the loading screen. Not surprising, since it's the GP2X version.

It was me, and you use the same version of Ruckman but with the Wiz's Fenix Runtime.
I will zip up a working version for the Wiz if you like?

Addition:
Okay I have uploaded Ruckman with the Wiz Runtime HERE. Copy the files (including the ini file) into your game folder and that should work fine.
Hope Ruckage doesn't mind.

Thank you, WarmFluffyUK, and thank you, Ruckage. It runs fine when accessed through the launcher. It is a lot of fun.

Ghaleon posted on May 27 2009 at 08:46 PM said:
Thank you, WarmFluffyUK, and thank you, Ruckage. It runs fine when accessed through the launcher. It is a lot of fun.
You're very welcome, hope you have as much fun playing it as I do :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Most, if not all Fenix games should run well with the Wiz if the GP2x runtime is changed with the new one from the Wiz file archive. I tested Ruckage's Space Varments. It worked flawlessly...

Regards,
Stephan

One of the first things I did when I received my early pre-production Wiz was to grab the Wiz's Fenix runtime and start testing. Myriad was first obviously as I wrote it (it worked, phew), then Ruckages games (they all worked), then Boomshine2X (that worked).

Some Fenix games do not run very well, I believe I was making a list on the boards but I think that list is in the dungeons of the boards now. Is this info now in the wiki?

Addition: Here's the list....

Works
BangGP
Blingo
Boomshne 2X
Epic Rocks
Istappen
Myriad
Protozoa
Ruckman
Sleauth Slots
Smallball in Changeland
Snake on Dope
Space Varments
The Minigame Project
Vanguard Wars

Doesn't Work
Altitude (Video problem)

That was all I had tested at that time.

Have all these games been posted? I don't see all of them on the Wiz file archive. Space Varments sounds like something I would like too.

MiOdd posted on May 29 2009 at 09:30 AM said:
Have all these games been posted? I don't see all of them on the Wiz file archive. Space Varments sounds like something I would like too.
I think the point is that you can download the gp2x version and switch the fenix runtime and it will work on the wiz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back