Ruckage Game Pack

WarmFluffyUK

The Big Wad Bolf.
Website
www.retrotech.one
I have created a game pack containing Ruckage's games with the Wiz's Fenix Runtime. Included in this pack are the following:

Animatch - A fun tile matching game.
Blingo
- Slingo clone, sorta like a Bingo game with slots.
Dastardly Dundeon - Game and Watch clone.
Protozoa - Snake game, in space!
Ruckman - A brilliant version of Pac-Man.
Sleuth Slots - A nice Fruite Machine.
Snake on Dope - A Snake clone, with extra weed.
Space Varments - Alien screen tapping blaster.
Zoltan - Fortune Telling on the go.

If I have forgotten anything then please let me know and I will update the pack.

Download
You can download the pack from HERE.

Installation
Unzip the contents of Ruckage.zip directly to the game folder on your SD card. I have included the ini files so no need for you to do anything else, I also made an icon for Zoltan :)

Alternatively if you want these games permanently on your Wiz, you can unzip them to the game folder on your NAND, they will then show up under BUILT-IN GAMES and be available even when no SD card is inserted.

Have fun,
Clare.

Additions:
Icons have now been re-sized for the Wiz. (12:13PM 31st May 2009)

Peter R posted on May 31 2009 at 06:50 PM said:
WarmFluffyUK posted on May 31 2009 at 12:12 PM said:
I have now updated the icons in the pack to be 25x25 so they look correct on the Wiz.
I thought 22*25 was the optimum icon size.
That would change the aspect ratio, but if you would like to go through all the icons and redo them yourself to 22x25, you're quite welcome to :)

Last edited by a moderator:
WarmFluffyUK posted on May 31 2009 at 03:57 AM said:
I have created a game pack containing Ruckage's games with the Wiz's Fenix Runtime. Included in this pack are the following:
Awesome - great bundle of games and nice setup. Icons look good on my Wiz.

WarmFluffyUK posted on May 31 2009 at 07:29 PM) [quote="Peter R posted on May 31 2009 at 06:50 PM said:
WarmFluffyUK posted on May 31 2009 at 12:12 PM said:
I have now updated the icons in the pack to be 25x25 so they look correct on the Wiz.
I thought 22*25 was the optimum icon size.
That would change the aspect ratio, but if you would like to go through all the icons and redo them yourself to 22x25, you're quite welcome to :"] [/quote]If 25*25 has no clipping then that is great but I was lead to believe it does (which is why I made my icons 22*22).

Back