Run And Lock As Usaul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tiger1

Its obvious, that the ones running this forums, minus craig, dont wont to hear complaints.We here value our free speech , but you dont. It is my priviledge to be able to complain if I want to, but every time soemone does, the old lick up happens. and I dont give a hoot and holler what these so called patient people think of me. they dont compaling, as they know is useles.. but I should be free to be able to visit and not be critisezed by some here. Craigx I believe owns this forum, and despite all my posts, has showwn me courtesey and respect. He isnt the one locking all these topics, its a selct few that have taken upon themselves to be somekind of guardians of the forums.

Gerald1 said:
Its obvious, that the ones running this forums, minus craig, dont wont to hear complaints.We here value our free speech , but you dont. It is my priviledge to be able to complain if I want to, but every time soemone does, the old lick up happens. and I dont give a hoot and holler what these so called patient people think of me. they dont compaling, as they know is useles.. but I should be free to be able to visit and not be critisezed by some here. Craigx I believe owns this forum, and despite all my posts, has showwn me courtesey and respect. He isnt the one locking all these topics, its a selct few that have taken upon themselves to be somekind of guardians of the forums.
Craig does not own the forums, Hando does. The "selct [sic] few that have taken upon themselves to be somekind of guardians of the forums" have not, in fact, taken anything upon themselves, they are moderators appointed by Hando and ED.

In fact, you have no right to "free speech" here whatsoever, any more than a newspaper has to print every complaining letter about them. It is not your "priviledge [sic]" to be able to do any such thing. I suggest that you may want to become aware of this if you want to avoid a ban.

Last edited by a moderator:
A whois search comes up with Krzysztof Zjawin (hando) as the owner of gp32x.de, which is corroborated by the front page. I think the reason that people don't like to read complaints here is that this isn't a corporate forum owned by OpenPandora. It's a just forum that they happen to post in, and not their primary vehicle of communication. If you want to direct complaints to them, do it directly from the contact information on their website.

Your just showing what goes on here, trying to fit in with the elite here. If I say why I misspell things a lot, I will just be accused of making up a lite, just as those earlier accused me of being a fake wiht cancer. I keep bringing that up, as its the only way to try and get at least one persons atteeeention. well it did,, it got the attention of this bird, thats making fun of the way I spell. all that is is jsut ignorance, as he wants to fit in here.. ok, time for the old lock and this thead.

FFS, I give up. I'm tired of locking his threads for his own good. At this point, he deserves whatever he gets.

As everyone has pointed out, Craig doesn't own the forums. Also as has been stated, free speech does apply in a privately owned website - forums or not. That's why I've pretty much stayed off of them for almost a year. The mods here are very pro-Pandora. Religious zealously so in fact. They do not abide non-believers. So while I share your frustration, the only way to assure your voice is unfettered is to get your own blog, or YouTube channel or something. As year after year goes by, and the Pandora is delayed again and again - eventually they will come to their senses.

I believe Chad is entitled to his opinion, just not here thats obvious.

Gerald1 said:
just as those earlier accused me of being a fake wiht cancer. I keep bringing that up, as its the only way to try and get at least one persons atteeeention.
Two years ago I lost a very good friend and coworker to cancer. Right up to the end he tried not to complain about anything, and when he did it was about things like not being able to drink beer or eat fried chicken or any of the other things his doctor forbid him to do. I had a great deal of respect for him, and I miss him greatly.
People that bring up their illness in situations that have absolutely no bearing on the their health at all make me sick. You are a terrible human being for trying to make people feel sorry for you for the sole purpose of furthering your own goals. If the Pandora could cure your cancer, I would be behind you 100%. Hell, I'd give up mine for you. But it's not a cure for cancer, it's just a stupid computer and game system! For fuck sake, gain a little perspective!

jO1nZ.gif

OMG, first of all
didnt your mom teach you not to type with hands full?

learn some manners if you really want to complain about anything.
its the very same thing to use rude words to say stuff.

Chad is most certainly entitled to his opinion, as are you Gerald. Whether you are entitled to state your opinions on this forum, repeatedly, is another matter however - free speech is one thing, but there is no right that says other people have to host or listen to/read what you have to say (and that's one reason why private forums aren't held to "free speech" standards in general - because someone other than the speaker is paying the bills, Hando in this instance).

But that's by-the-by. Let's assume that both Chad and yourself HAVE been allowed to state your opinions here (which is how we know about them, and how you know what Chad's opinion is - surely?). Let's hold the forum up, just for a second, to the "freedom of speech" ideals. In that instance, every single person who disagrees with you on these forums would have the same right to respond and tell you they're wrong - wouldn't they? So... why do you object to the few that do exactly that? Aren't you risking compromising their freedom of expression?

Personally, I have criticised OpenPandora and Craig specifically repeatedly. It seems fairly rare to me, provided one sticks to the truth and is relatively polite, for anyone on these boards to go out of their way to be a dick in response. Make valid criticisms and, for the most part, the responses you get will be equally valid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back