User is online WizardStan Icon

* Mega GP Mania
* PipPipPipPipPipPip

* Add as Friend
* PM this member

* Group: GP32 Hardcore

Posted Today, 07:49 PM

View PostGerald1, on 12 December 2009 - 08:33 PM, said:
just as those earlier accused me of being a fake wiht cancer. I keep bringing that up, as its the only way to try and get at least one persons atteeeention.

Two years ago I lost a very good friend and coworker to cancer. Right up to the end he tried not to complain about anything, and when he did it was about things like not being able to drink beer or eat fried chicken or any of the other things his doctor forbid him to do. I had a great deal of respect for him, and I miss him greatly.
People that bring up their illness in situations that have absolutely no bearing on the their health at all make me sick. You are a terrible human being for trying to make people feel sorry for you for the sole purpose of furthering your own goals. If the Pandora could cure your cancer, I would be behind you 100%. Hell, I'd give up mine for you. But it's not a cure for cancer, it's just a stupid computer and game system! For fuck sake, gain a little perspective!

Gerald1 said:
User is online WizardStan Icon

* Mega GP Mania
* PipPipPipPipPipPip

* Add as Friend
* PM this member

* Group: GP32 Hardcore

Posted Today, 07:49 PM

View PostGerald1, on 12 December 2009 - 08:33 PM, said:
just as those earlier accused me of being a fake wiht cancer. I keep bringing that up, as its the only way to try and get at least one persons atteeeention.

Two years ago I lost a very good friend and coworker to cancer. Right up to the end he tried not to complain about anything, and when he did it was about things like not being able to drink beer or eat fried chicken or any of the other things his doctor forbid him to do. I had a great deal of respect for him, and I miss him greatly.
People that bring up their illness in situations that have absolutely no bearing on the their health at all make me sick. You are a terrible human being for trying to make people feel sorry for you for the sole purpose of furthering your own goals. If the Pandora could cure your cancer, I would be behind you 100%. Hell, I'd give up mine for you. But it's not a cure for cancer, it's just a stupid computer and game system! For fuck sake, gain a little perspective!

Double-you, Tee, Eff.

D.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have no idea about the diesase , unless you ve had it. peopel that do have it , eacxh handle it in their on way you pitiful bird. Im on edge all the time, and when I come upon somehting like this pandara, I get excited about as it would have given me soemthing to do. my nerves are on edge a lot, and dont me your an expert on the subject , as you arenot. My mothe die from it, and she compalin ed about how bad she felt, and you would too. so keeeeeep your personal opions about other memebers to your self. I jsut mentione d my situation as you cherish more than the average person each day about doing things. as far as me mentioning my sssituation, to get sympathy , that s your pathetic opinion. dont you dare evr bring the subject to anyone anywhere, until you have walked in their shoes. Now if they want to , they can ban me, but you should be first inline. Everything had calmed down soemwhat here, until someone wanted attention as they are lonely, and that someone is you. Good bye to this forum.Ive wasted to much time here.

The fact that you're dying doesn't change the reality of what the project is and what still needs to be done to make it all work. It's a hobby project of a handful of developers and that's it, it's not the Make a Wish Foundation or whatever the equivalent is of where you live.

You're expecting far too much and your incoherent ramblings which don't have anything to do with ANYTHING aren't going to make things go any faster. If you haven't noticed pretty much everybody is sick of your retarded topics in which you show no reasoning or common sense, it isn't just the moderators.

Gerald1 said:
Good bye to this forum.Ive wasted to much time here.
you should have been aware of that much more before, even more if you expect even less time

I've critizised the pandora team repeatedly, even said that I think they were lying repeatedly, but never a single topic of that kind got deleted. Really, the reason why your topics got closed is NOT that crtics aren't allowed but because they were pointless ranting. If your mother died because of the form of cancer you have now, you should go out and enjoy every minute. If I had, I know I wouldn't spend a minute here but get my money back and do something useful with it.

Gerald1 said:
as far as me mentioning my sssituation, to get sympathy , that s your pathetic opinion.
It's not my opinion, it is what you stated as fact. You said you keep bringing it up to get attention.

Gerald1 said:
Everything had calmed down soemwhat here, until someone wanted attention as they are lonely, and that someone is you.
You're the one who started several topics on the exact same thing and brought up your illness as if that should give your words more meaning. Illness or no illness, your right to speak your opinion is not greater than ours to criticize you, and the fact that you think your illness should make you immune to criticism, in my opinion, makes you a bad person.

Gerald1 said:
Good bye to this forum.Ive wasted to much time here.
All the time you've wasted has belonged to someone else. Goodbye.

The above is from the forums policy, and two people at least should have been banned for insulting me, but I knew they wouldnt be. only the oens that could be banned, ,will be the ones that fit in wiht the gang. If you have rules then they should be enforce, but not here. iof one want to be a memeber of the inner circle here, all they have to do is inssult tother memeebers like me, and you will have a lifetime mebership, and will never be banned. when someone calls another person retarded, thats an inssssult of the highest form, but what does thr real forum do, nothing because the name caller is one of the inner circle.

chad78 said:
As everyone has pointed out, Craig doesn't own the forums. Also as has been stated, free speech does apply in a privately owned website - forums or not. That's why I've pretty much stayed off of them for almost a year. The mods here are very pro-Pandora. Religious zealously so in fact. They do not abide non-believers. So while I share your frustration, the only way to assure your voice is unfettered is to get your own blog, or YouTube channel or something. As year after year goes by, and the Pandora is delayed again and again - eventually they will come to their senses.

Flamebait.

GunPei2X said:
Chad, you didn't even order one, why should you care? Is your life really that empty?

Flamebait.

liquidphantom said:
23 post and he bitches an moans like a little baby.

Flamebait.

Gerald1 said:
I believe Chad is entitled to his opinion, just not here thats obvious.

Flamebait.

WizardStan said:

Not flamebait.

Monk said:
Aren't you risking compromising their freedom of exp​ression?

Truth. Most people that like to hide behind free speech don't understand what it means.

And most people also forget that US != Internet. The internet is HUGE, and your free speech may not apply to these forums even if you're American.

Gerald1 said:
Now if they want to , they can ban me, but you should be first inline. Everything had calmed down soemwhat here, until someone wanted attention as they are lonely, and that someone is you. Good bye to this forum.Ive wasted to much time here.

Flamebait.

P.S. I am a manly man and don't use my situation to get sympathy. Even if I did want sympathy, I wouldn't be posting about it on forums with people that I don't know.

Sphinxter said:
A positive attitude is one of the first and most important steps in wellness.
http://www.purica.co..._and_stress.htm

Totally agree. I'll listen to this crap from Gerald when he comes back with three unique cancers metastasizing.

Oh yeah, best of luck to you Gerald. :) Stay away from stress.

I must say I echo the sentiments of most of the users of this forum when I say that you've taken your use of your illness too far.

I'm a registered nurse, and work with people in your situation every day (though god forbid we'd ever give them beryllium before a test - maybe you meant barium? Which has no common side-effects that I know of, whether ingested orally or given intravenously), and they would be horrified to read what you've written here. It's a private and personal fight that people in general lose gracefully with good support from the medical services.

I suggest you go seek that support, and get some education about your disease - it will make it easier to handle, and your ignorance of the procedures we employ to diagnose and treat it will only make things worse for you.

Best of luck.

D.

Gerald1 said:
The above is from the forums policy, and two people at least should have been banned for insulting me, but I knew they wouldnt be. only the oens that could be banned, ,will be the ones that fit in wiht the gang. If you have rules then they should be enforce, but not here. iof one want to be a memeber of the inner circle here, all they have to do is inssult tother memeebers like me, and you will have a lifetime mebership, and will never be banned. when someone calls another person retarded, thats an inssssult of the highest form, but what does thr real forum do, nothing because the name caller is one of the inner circle.
i thought you were gone (from the forums),
or is it that bad not only disabled from writting normaly but also that you dont understand talking protocols?
its as simple that you leave after saying "good bye"

one thing you should remember "LIFE IS NOT FAIR!" cope with that, you should know even better than some of the people around.

(thats why i think child/human rights should be renewed ) "yes flame bait for the last comment"

It doesnt matter Dunny, there are so amny trying to fit in with the inner circle here, you will dowell here. todate, Ive seen maybe six peopel they weret ever be the lost liked here, as they ordinary everyday peopel, not part of the super fan club here.

Gerald1 said:
It doesnt matter Dunny, there are so amny trying to fit in with the inner circle here, you will dowell here. todate, Ive seen maybe six peopel they weret ever be the lost liked here, as they ordinary everyday peopel, not part of the super fan club here.
OK then i SAY lets not ever forget him as the one that couldnt type properly, i really needed to set my brain more properly to read cambridge in order to understand what you post!!.

Gerald1 said:

Not sure why I should do well here. I come in, I post my opinions and flame the hell out of folks, nobody seems to get pissed. You on the other hand walk in, post your opinions and get flamed the hell out of. What's the difference between me and you?

Edit:

The only "inner circle" in this forum are the Pandora pre-orderers. Yes, I'm a member of that group. We're the elite, did you know that? Second batchers will quiver in fear of our foresight[1]

D.

[1] Unless the 1st batch are crap and the 2nd batch makes major fixes, a la GP2X.

Why for the love of flying spaghetti monster did I just read almost all of this?

And dude, learn typing, or at least re-reading your posts. Your typos alone are freaking annoying.

Things aint the same anymore, hoss, I type the way I do as its the best I can do. you dont have to ccome to this forum topic, gezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. you just want to sound off, to make you feel toughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhfghghghfhfhfhgffgfgh, and kuru, how is that typing for ya,lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back