Run And Lock As Usaul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gerald1 said:
it would have slowed to a crawl or even stopped, if this jeffrey hadnt told me to shut up. I see how it is here finally mali, you dont say a thing to mr.jeffrey about how rude his psot was, but you say something to me dunb, about how long this will take. yoall can sure dish it out but when one of your owns has to post soemthing nuts like he ddi, yall all close ranks and pounce. thats ok I can take it yall cant. every time I have tried to slow down here comes one of the lonely out to open up. tell those nuts and whoever else to stop getting persoonal, as I can keep dishing out. outsiders are are shunned , but thats ok, I will ssurvie, to trnaslate for you, that is a classic grateful dead ssong, in other words, the name of a ssong . I purposely planned this to not make any sense, but I guess I should have just shut up, by order of general jeffrey.
You're like a bully on the playground, throwing rocks at other children. When the teacher tells you to stop throwing rocks, you start throwing more. You're given warnings, detention, and still you continue to throw these rocks. Finally, another student steps up and as you're about to throw another rock, knocks it from your hand. You then go running to the teacher complaining that this student hit you. This is yet another reason why I consider you a terrible human being.
Some kid comes along and says "Hey, stop throwing those rocks", and you respond by throwing rocks and then blaming the kid for it, because you were all done throwing rocks until you were told to stop. This also makes you a terrible human being in my opinion.
In short, I believe you are a terrible human being, and every time you insult someone and then blame them for it, it gets worse. Your behavior is reminiscent of an abusive husband. There is no way to salvage yourself here. Apologize, and leave.

Last edited by a moderator:
The main rule that applys here is the rule of doubt, in my opinion. How can anyone make up an opinion if you can't prove it? The rule of doubt should be filled with at least a grain of empathy and so one must come to the conclusion that the thread starter might be terribly torn apart. Nothing is easier than giving some positive words to somebody else. This whole thread and the other ones are a perfect example of male behaviour. You know, that "someone is wrong on the internet" stuff. If you don't want to die ashamed of yourself one day, then learn how to forgive and to love when you still have time to learn. Gerald might be a troll, I can't prove the opposite, I can't prove that he is one, either.

This is going nowhere, like banging our heads against a wall.

My suggestion is run away, lock thread.

I'll start by running.

wtf is it with you and asking everyone about weather? shouldnt you be off somewhere doing some coding? how are we to enjoy our pandora to the fullest if people like you are so concerned about the internets weather

DaMummy said:
wtf is it with you and asking everyone about weather? shouldnt you be off somewhere doing some coding? how are we to enjoy our pandora to the fullest if people like you are so concerned about the internets weather

I am avoiding coding. I'm at a point where I can't actually do any coding at the moment (waiting on code from a friend) so I'm just messing about. I'm dangerous when bored.

D.

Xian Long said:
who cares

I care. That's my job - I get paid to care. Besides, the rain has stopped and the tea is cooking, so the kitchen is warm (if a little humid). Life is good.

D.

Xian Long said:
Dunny said:
Xian Long said:
who cares

I care. That's my job - I get paid to care. Besides, the rain has stopped and the tea is cooking, so the kitchen is warm (if a little humid). Life is good.

D.

...what kind of tea

Lamb chops, mashed potato, sprouts, carrots and gravy.

Yum :)

D.

Dunny said:
Xian Long said:
...what kind of tea
I always forget that in England, "tea" refers to a meal, not a beverage. Kinda like how "coffee" refers to sex with a transvestite, instead of a beverage.

Chip said:
Dunny said:
Xian Long said:
...what kind of tea
I always forget that in England, "tea" refers to a meal, not a beverage.
That's unless you're having tea, in which case it's a beverage. If you're having tea at teatime then it's a meal.
Kinda like how "coffee" refers to sex with a transvestite, instead of a beverage.
Coffee in this house refers to the percolated beverage, young man. What you do in the comfort and privacy of your own home, etc etc...

D.

i dont get it, usually when locking threads is not enough, they can just ban the user.

Ive seen people being banned for less.

LoedelSpacetimeDiagram1.jpg

DroneB Dev said:
i dont get it, usually when locking threads is not enough, they can just ban the user.

Ive seen people being banned for less.
We try to reserve bans for people who are intentionally trolling or breaking the rules. In this case, it seems likely that Geralds actions are not due to malice. It is unfortunate that he does not or cannot understand how to behave on a forum, but I'm not going to ban him just for being slow to catch on.

Chip said:
Dunny said:
Xian Long said:
...what kind of tea

Not in my house. Dinner!

Tea refers to many teas, my favorite is Breakfast Tea. Which I have any time of the day. A lot of people think normal British tea is breakfast tea, but there is a delicious difference.

craigix said:
Chip said:
Dunny said:
Xian Long said:
...what kind of tea

Not in my house. Dinner!

Tea refers to many teas, my favorite is Breakfast Tea. Which I have any time of the day. A lot of people think normal British tea is breakfast tea, but there is a delicious difference.

Ha. Dinner (or lunch, if you're posh) is at 12 o'clock. Breakfast is at 8am. Tea is at 6pm. One may take tea at any time, however. You are right about breakfast tea.

D.

Dunny said:
Ha. Dinner (or lunch, if you're posh) is at 12 o'clock. Breakfast is at 8am. Tea is at 6pm. One may take tea at any time, however. You are right about breakfast tea.
Dinner (also called supper) is at 6pm. Lunch is at noon. Tea is whenever the heck I feel like drinking it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back