Run And Lock As Usaul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested to learn that some people call lunch dinner and vice versa. Personally, it goes Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. Never Tea, and most DEFINITELY not Supper.

Why do and the op continue to avoid and disregard people's want ing to know what is going on. You promised for iver a week and update today about the cases, and again all just tlaaak , as no update appeared. none of the op teams has stated any thing about what is going on. the only ones besides the real people wanting to know waht s up, or the nuts that keep telling the ones that want to know, to shut up. this following from you just turned my stoamch as you and the rest will not answer the people period./////////////So I've been playing with my MP Pandora all day today (I actually have a few) and... wow.

This device is going to make you all very happy. It's just... wow. Everything we planned and somehow a bit more too.

Video soon.

I cannot wait to see how happy you all are when you receive them. It was WORTH the delays. This is how it should be done!

Back to Sonic and Knuckles for just a little more!

ok look at this, then close your eyes, and then just imagine what i would be typing to you if it wasnt 1.53am

Computer+Rage.gif

It's already been explained to you, they're waiting to hear back from the mold factory on the latest tweaks. Deal with it.

I thought soemthing like this would come forthe craigx, I tried to give you credit. Im not surprised at your answer. not one ddamn word about the case up date or anyhting you you ahve promised. why becuase you havent promised us anything and delievered. why did you even tell us last wek that you would definitely have an answer about the case and then not deliever. why becuase there never was an update forth coming . all there has ever been from the stat ins empmty hopes.In stead of thtelling me to f off, why didnt you take the time to give us sssome updates, you didnt because there are none to give. you are sitting there palying around and acting like a kid, but the worse part is saying the unit was wwworth all the delays. who are you to decided that these delays were woth it. but by your onwm staement, you said the paandara was woth all the delys, thats past tense, which means that the pandar is ready to go. this isnt me just making this up, you said it yourself, the dealys wiorth it, so lets get to shipping the unit. ok fan clubbers and any other one s that want to tell me to f off, go ahead now.

OKay, I'm a pretty laid back guy, and stuff usually doesn't get to me. But _damn_ dude, you're the champion whiner of the year :) (You _are_ entitled, I agree, you don't need to go down that road. Things _do_ suck. This post is not about you being right or not, but mostly about the grace in handling things that you seem to be lacking :)

On a hot day, in a hot room, when the air conditioner breaks, 30 people will sit and just deal with it; every one of them knows it sucks. But then sometimes there will be one guy, who needs to complain loudly so everyone can hear him, about how shit sucks. It doesn't make him feel better, and certainly doesn't help anyone else .. in fact it makes things worse. The kicker is, it doesn't help it get any cooler, either. So why do these people do this, if it has no benefit? are they just unpleasant people like Scrooge?

Sometimes its nice to be graceful and just remember .. sometimes it sucks, but take it on the up side. Do you have to loo at the negative side all the time? And if you must, do you have to take it out like a three year old on the forum, every day? I mean, in the hot room when it sucks, sometimes you'll also see that guy who cracks a few jokes or pulls a little stunt, and it makes people feel better too. That guy is way more awesome than the guy who farts in that room, you know? :)

In the end, after all the bitching.. if you finally get a unit, I bet your first words will be "oh, its too black" or "its too heavy" or "it has too many buttons" or ....

.. can you take joy in anything? In a nice day? :)

jeff

dude, whats wrong with you. theres no news from the factory. calm the fuck down. its not a game, he isnt hiding it from you. its nice to hear how enthused he is about the device and how he thinks we will be pleased.

if you think all this waiting is bad, how much do you think people would moan over some little case faults or hardware errors? frankly i would endure you posting every day like this so long as in the end you had no reason to moan at the product once it got here.

I'm kind of glad that he started a new topic. Now the other one won't be cluttered and eventually closed.

Gerald1 said:
I thought soemthing like this would come forthe craigx, I tried to give you credit. Im not surprised at your answer. not one ddamn word about the case up date or anyhting you you ahve promised. why becuase you havent promised us anything and delievered. why did you even tell us last wek that you would definitely have an answer about the case and then not deliever. why becuase there never was an update forth coming . all there has ever been from the stat ins empmty hopes.In stead of thtelling me to f off, why didnt you take the time to give us sssome updates, you didnt because there are none to give. you are sitting there palying around and acting like a kid, but the worse part is saying the unit was wwworth all the delays. who are you to decided that these delays were woth it. but by your onwm staement, you said the paandara was woth all the delys, thats past tense, which means that the pandar is ready to go. this isnt me just making this up, you said it yourself, the dealys wiorth it, so lets get to shipping the unit. ok fan clubbers and any other one s that want to tell me to f off, go ahead now.
F*ck OFF!!
do i hear BAN for the troll?

if you hadnt noticed some of the members are really busy not only over the panda but they also WORK AND STUDY

cmon mods where are the allmighty bans that last until the trolls make another account?
so they ban the IP unless he has a dynamic one ore uses a proxy and comes back

Last edited by a moderator:
Gerald you're well on your way to becoming the most unpopular member of gp32x, at least on the pandora subforum.

he is near it, lets save him the shame and ban him to cool it off

im really starting to believe he is into some sort of electronic Trolling SM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back