Run And Lock As Usaul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
daclassicgamingmaster said:
Oh please. Who pisses and moans on the internet and then tries to gain pity for having a disease?
Gerald did. He basically said "I have cancer, give me my Pandora!" Things went downhill from there.
TJFBryant was responding to the way Gerald brought it up. So really, your post which seemed to be against TJFBryant was actually agreeing with him.

Last edited by a moderator:
WizardStan said:
Oh please. Who pisses and moans on the internet and then tries to gain pity for having a disease?
Gerald did. He basically said "I have cancer, give me my Pandora!" Things went downhill from there.
TJFBryant was responding to the way Gerald brought it up. So really, your post which seemed to be against TJFBryant was actually agreeing with him.
I wasn't trying to be against the guy above me, I was trying to say that you don't need to feed into his crap by giving examples of why you're an authority on the subject. I know I sound a bit condescending but I'm just saying that a lot of people on the internet are full of shit, and I don't put it past someone to lie about cancer....so the best thing to do is just say "yeah sorry for your affliction but let's stay on the subject; you suck." instead of feeding something so irrelevant to what this site is about.

I feel like I oversaid and I'm rambling but please excuse my lack of reasoning skills and prose because I'm high is this is very difficult to explain.

WarmFluffyUK said:
Whiny bitches need to get the hell away from the internet (and society).
Would you care to define what you mean by that?
I'm not sure what needs to be explained. If you're going to piss and moan about what essentially amounts to BULLSHIT in life (getting butthurt on the internet), you shouldn't be exposing yourself to that.

I get PMs from people asking me to delete comments so I can "save face". Lol save face? Everyone on here who knows me (including you) knows I definitely have already lost my face.
Okay I am going to ask again but more clearly so you can understand:

1. What did you mean by whiny bitches.
2. Additional, I don't think I have pissed and moaned about anything in this thread, define what you mean there please. All I am asking for is clarification from that massive brain thank you please :D

chip, i don't know how, but you managed to make this thread even more confounded

Xian Long said:
more like an hero
I could usually do without you all together on this forum, but this make me lmao. You get some brownie points now, maybe one day I'll like you.

Gerald1 said:
yall ae something else, do you look in mirrors before post your dribble. hey the guy promised us that oday, ans sunday or tuesda that we would here from the factoru period about the cases. craig said that oveer the weekend. msot of you have non lives, thats why you come on here and trash people , I welcome any and all dribble. another promise was broken and you durds just want to act like nothing happens. the news from the factorrrry was suppose to come today, and not one wword from op, as to why there wasant an update, they could have least said soemthing came out. and as far as becoming the most unpopular hero in the forums , I welcome the honor. I jsut changed up some of the dribble from one of the posters, to sound better,lol/ I have a life outside this froum , and you noticed I didnt say crazy forum, as its just someof the ones in here that think they are in control. there are a fair number of good people here, but they are frustrated too. ever forward wwwiht my ipod touch, and the invincible nintendo game boy adavcnce. and I ordered a yorbo player that will play the old snes players, and will be here this week, not the next two years. ok self sstyled rulers of the forums , your turns.
http://www.sadtrombone.com/

Really entertaining, but also sad. A long way still to go ;)
*me leaves thread*

Edit:
One thing I still want to say:
BIG respect to the MODs!
You do an damn good job handling all kinds of whiny bitches so that they don't kill each other :D
And sorry trooper, for my lapse recently ;)

WarmFluffyUK said:
WarmFluffyUK said:
I'm not sure what needs to be explained. If you're going to piss and moan about what essentially amounts to BULLSHIT in life (getting butthurt on the internet), you shouldn't be exposing yourself to that.

I get PMs from people asking me to delete comments so I can "save face". Lol save face? Everyone on here who knows me (including you) knows I definitely have already lost my face.
Okay I am going to ask again but more clearly so you can understand:

1. What did you mean by whiny bitches.
2. Additional, I don't think I have pissed and moaned about anything in this thread, define what you mean there please. All I am asking for is clarification from that massive brain thank you please :D
The bolded "you're" and "you" are generalized statements and are not directed at you. It seems as though you (warmfluffy) are taking my comment personally when the only person on here whom they are directed at is Gerald. Gerald has proven himself to be a whiny bitch (a la such threads as "Someone told me to shut up") and thus should leave the internet, never to return.

The bolded "you're" and "you" are generalized statements and are not directed at you. It seems as though you (warmfluffy) are taking my comment personally when the only person on here whom they are directed at is Gerald. Gerald has proven himself to be a whiny bitch (a la such threads as "Someone told me to shut up") and thus should leave the internet, never to return.
Enjoying the echo in this hollow thread? :D
Btw, how were your exams? Do you have a good or bad feeling? Or did you already get the results?

Chip's posts, since he came back, so seem annoyed and unlike his previous character. I dislike the new chip's attitude.

Well you can see how I thought it was directed at me as your post was a direct reply to mine, I apologise for my misconception and substitute my reality for a more harmonious one BZZZT, ahh that's better! :)

Could you all keep it down? I've got a fucking headache. Fuck.

lol
http://www.yourdiscovery.com/web/my-shocking-story/episode-guide/the-man-with-no-face/?cc=US&cc=US&cc=GB

WarmFluffyUK said:

I saved a picture of your face?

(naw)mcx said:
Congrats on taking that opportunity to post a picture of me from facebook. Should I reciprocate by posting one of you with black nail polish?

@pandora: classy :rolleyes:

Uh, yeah?

I was never aware of this photo?
sabrepulse.jpg

I can't tell if you just need to clip your nails and use some soap, or if you have some kind of fungal affliction.

Sabrepulse!!!!

(naw)mcx said:
Congrats on taking that opportunity to post a picture of me from facebook. Should I reciprocate by posting one of you with black nail polish?

@pandora: classy :rolleyes:

Uh, yeah?

I was never aware of this photo?
sabrepulse.jpg

I can't tell if you just need to clip your nails and use some soap, or if you have some kind of fungal affliction.

Sabrepulse!!!!
That was soap needed. Also, that's my user picture here.

I had some reason for that, can I go ahead and post another one of you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back