Run And Lock As Usaul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banning doesn't help Gerald either.. can he be saved?

Gerald -- can you honestly answer -- why do you torment yourself and everyone this way? I suppose you're just so frusterated you need an outlet, any outlet, and you feel somehow this will help? (Maybe you canhave your own forum to post in, and no one else has to see it? :)

I can only guess that you must enjoy the trolling, as some minor piece of revenge?

jeff

skeezix said:
OKay, I'm a pretty laid back guy, and stuff usually doesn't get to me. But _damn_ dude, you're the champion whiner of the year :) (You _are_ entitled, I agree, you don't need to go down that road. Things _do_ suck. This post is not about you being right or not, but mostly about the grace in handling things that you seem to be lacking :)

On a hot day, in a hot room, when the air conditioner breaks, 30 people will sit and just deal with it; every one of them knows it sucks. But then sometimes there will be one guy, who needs to complain loudly so everyone can hear him, about how shit sucks. It doesn't make him feel better, and certainly doesn't help anyone else .. in fact it makes things worse. The kicker is, it doesn't help it get any cooler, either. So why do these people do this, if it has no benefit? are they just unpleasant people like Scrooge?

Sometimes its nice to be graceful and just remember .. sometimes it sucks, but take it on the up side. Do you have to loo at the negative side all the time? And if you must, do you have to take it out like a three year old on the forum, every day? I mean, in the hot room when it sucks, sometimes you'll also see that guy who cracks a few jokes or pulls a little stunt, and it makes people feel better too. That guy is way more awesome than the guy who farts in that room, you know? :)

In the end, after all the bitching.. if you finally get a unit, I bet your first words will be "oh, its too black" or "its too heavy" or "it has too many buttons" or ....

.. can you take joy in anything? In a nice day? :)

jeff

I liked your response so much, I had to requote the whole thing. Well said, skeezix! B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets take a look at his past posts:

Gerald1 said:
If it doesnt make it by the end of the year, I can wait more, as ive waited this long, and Im sure they are working as fast as they can to get it out.

Seems like a patient fellow!

Well here is another hold up, but since Ive already spent the money, it wont matter about waiting,as Im use to waiting.

Hmm, seems reasonable still!

Per Chad78's post, why did yall lock the topic. I liked his opinion, and he and others should be allowed to express it. here we call it free speech, someone else, is anyones guess. People have had enough and are fed up with delays, on the pandara.The peole that made all this possible have no say what say ever, on what is goingon, and that is the people that ordered this thing. , That will never be shipped.

This is where he goes downhill.

6 days and he lost all hope. Wow.

WarmFluffyUK said:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
Whiny bitches need to get the hell away from the internet (and society).
Would you care to define what you mean by that?
I'm not sure what needs to be explained. If you're going to piss and moan about what essentially amounts to BULLSHIT in life (getting butthurt on the internet), you shouldn't be exposing yourself to that.

I get PMs from people asking me to delete comments so I can "save face". Lol save face? Everyone on here who knows me (including you) knows I definitely have already lost my face.

yall ae something else, do you look in mirrors before post your dribble. hey the guy promised us that oday, ans sunday or tuesda that we would here from the factoru period about the cases. craig said that oveer the weekend. msot of you have non lives, thats why you come on here and trash people , I welcome any and all dribble. another promise was broken and you durds just want to act like nothing happens. the news from the factorrrry was suppose to come today, and not one wword from op, as to why there wasant an update, they could have least said soemthing came out. and as far as becoming the most unpopular hero in the forums , I welcome the honor. I jsut changed up some of the dribble from one of the posters, to sound better,lol/ I have a life outside this froum , and you noticed I didnt say crazy forum, as its just someof the ones in here that think they are in control. there are a fair number of good people here, but they are frustrated too. ever forward wwwiht my ipod touch, and the invincible nintendo game boy adavcnce. and I ordered a yorbo player that will play the old snes players, and will be here this week, not the next two years. ok self sstyled rulers of the forums , your turns.

Man, this dude is worse than chad78 and Paradox combined.. why isn't he just banned already?

Gerald1 said:
yall ae something else, do you look in mirrors before post your dribble.
HAHAHAHAHA What a hypocritical statement.

hey the guy promised us that oday, ans sunday or tuesda that we would here from the factoru period about the cases. craig said that oveer the weekend.
When he said that we would hear from the factory at the beginning of this week, it was his expectation (and him relaying to us what they told him). If he has no news to tell us, that means that they didn't tell him anything, meaning that the tweaks to the case aren't finished yet.

msot of you have non lives, thats why you come on here and trash people , I welcome any and all dribble.
I'm not even going to go down this road - you have NO idea what you're talking about in this regard.

another promise was broken and you durds just want to act like nothing happens. the news from the factorrrry was suppose to come today, and not one wword from op, as to why there wasant an update, they could have least said soemthing came out.
As I said above, if they don't get any info from the case company, they don't have anything to tell us. It's not like they can just make information appear out of thin air.

and as far as becoming the most unpopular hero in the forums , I welcome the honor. I jsut changed up some of the dribble from one of the posters, to sound better,lol/ I have a life outside this froum , and you noticed I didnt say crazy forum, as its just someof the ones in here that think they are in control. there are a fair number of good people here, but they are frustrated too. ever forward wwwiht my ipod touch, and the invincible nintendo game boy adavcnce. and I ordered a yorbo player that will play the old snes players, and will be here this week, not the next two years. ok self sstyled rulers of the forums , your turns.
There's my response. By the way, one way for people to take you seriously is to format your arguments and posts in a logical way, using proper English grammar and spelling to the best of your ability (I understand that many people on these forums aren't native English speakers, but man, some of the shit you post is just AWFUL). Your posts only give an image of you as a whiny child who can't understand that life isn't always going to match up with the utopia inside his head.

Your move.

WarmFluffyUK said:
Whiny bitches need to get the hell away from the internet (and society).
Would you care to define what you mean by that?
I'm not sure what needs to be explained. If you're going to piss and moan about what essentially amounts to BULLSHIT in life (getting butthurt on the internet), you shouldn't be exposing yourself to that.

I get PMs from people asking me to delete comments so I can "save face". Lol save face? Everyone on here who knows me (including you) knows I definitely have already lost my face.
My face has melted from listening to too much Rhapsody of Fire, and The Sword, and the Half-Life 2 Soundtrack.
Edit: Also, I think WarmFluffy was asking about the "bitches" part, where you seem to single out whiny females as needing to leave the Internet.

I am a patient person... but I had about enough of your self loathing self defecating Bullshit Gerald1.

I don't really care if you have cancer or not. It doesn't give you the right to be such an inconsiderate bastard.
Every elder member of my family had some form of Cancer (all died) and they never acted like you do. Man up to the life your living and be strong for yourself and for others... don't take everyone down the path that you decided to trod down!!
If living your life in these forums is your last breath on earth, and thats what you want to do then do it positively and don't waste other peoples time with your ranting hogwash. WE DON'T CARE and your just upsetting everyone....is that what you want??
Think about it

WE NEED A MOD to press the spray
258Troll_spray.jpg

When you are gone all that will remain of you are your lingering words... Like a really bad fart, and that is how we will remember you, Like a really bad fart. We will miss really bad fart, we will miss you.

OK Gerald, Enough's enough.

You have been asked many many many times to be patient and stop creating unnecessary and pointless topics.
If you do have a problem with the way the release of the Pandora is being handled, Then please take it up with the
people concerned. Not post it endlessly (which is getting really tiresome) on an UNOFFICIAL public forum for all to see.
Doing so will not get you the information you are seeking, All it does is rile everyone up, And turns the topic into a flame-fest.

That maybe what you wish to achieve, As you are doing it often enough, And almost seem to get a kick out of it.

I have no alternative but to put all your future posts and topics under MOD approval until further notice.

Trooper

Merged new Gerald nonsense with old Gerald nonsense. Best to keep all the nonsense in one place.

TJFBryant said:
I am a patient person... but I had about enough of your self loathing self defecating Bullshit Gerald1.

I don't really care if you have cancer or not. It doesn't give you the right to be such an inconsiderate bastard.
Every elder member of my family had some form of Cancer (all died) and they never acted like you do. Man up to the life your living and be strong for yourself and for others... don't take everyone down the path that you decided to trod down!!
If living your life in these forums is your last breath on earth, and thats what you want to do then do it positively and don't waste other peoples time with your ranting hogwash. WE DON'T CARE and your just upsetting everyone....is that what you want??
Think about it
Oh please. Who pisses and moans on the internet and then tries to gain pity for having a disease? There's no need to reference your own family's behavior while ill. Kid, if you really have cancer I'm genuinely sorry, but it has no pertinence here. Stop polluting this place with the crap that distracts me when I'm trying to find discussion cube to bash on (at least keep that crap to the wiz or pandora forum).

Xian Long said:
more like an hero

I could usually do without you all together on this forum, but this make me lmao. You get some brownie points now, maybe one day I'll like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back