Run And Lock As Usaul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gerald1 said:
Things aint the same anymore, hoss, I type the way I do as its the best I can do.
He must have spelling cancer. It's very rare, in its advanced stages it also cripples the patient's ability to punctuate.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't enjoy watching this kind of stuff - we all have our bad days, but some people have bad weeks and bad months, and go so far over the edge that they lose their dignity. I don't like to see anyone in that state. It doesn't give me any schadenfreude or anything, it just makes me sad.

Therefore, I'd like to say:
Gerald1, whatever it is in your life that's causing you to act this way, I sincerely hope that it gets better and that something comes along that will once again allow you to see the joy in life.

Meanwhile, I refuse to accept this behaviour as something typical for you, and if you ever come back to us in a more normal state of mind, I will forget all of this.

My theory? He was planted here by members of OP to give us something to keep our minds off of the delays.

At least the little bugger is entertaining.

You know what? Spell check is extremely easy to use! (I can teach you how to use it if you like)

And... why are you still rambling?

Gerald1 said:
Its obvious, that the ones running this forums, minus craig, dont wont to hear complaints.We here value our free speech , but you dont. It is my priviledge to be able to complain if I want to, but every time soemone does, the old lick up happens. and I dont give a hoot and holler what these so called patient people think of me. they dont compaling, as they know is useles.. but I should be free to be able to visit and not be critisezed by some here. Craigx I believe owns this forum, and despite all my posts, has showwn me courtesey and respect. He isnt the one locking all these topics, its a selct few that have taken upon themselves to be somekind of guardians of the forums.

You are free to complain. There are plenty of people who are frustrated, but it's almost entertaining when one person gets so frustrated that they get vocal about it. Its kind of like a child on a car trip who keeps asking "are we there yet?" As if they might get there quicker. Just remember that you always have the option of getting your money back. But I have the feeling that you will wait it out. Well the wait is over soon.

After reading all 3 pages here, I forgot what the purpose of this thread was.
Mocking gerald's spelling? Discussing cancer? Discussing mod decisions publically (Which is a bad idea on any forum, usually the mods will leave you alone if you shut up about getting in trouble)

But if you have terminal cancer, you should probably do something more temporal, like having one-night stands or playing TF2.

I quietly read these post everyday and rarely post because most of I think is already said, or I SEARCH and find my answers.
I never post flamebait but I'm going to break my rule for you gerald1 this is a place for pandora news and opinions, your
posting is gone beyond being annoying just SHUT UP please, say your sorry and save what little respect you have left

ps sorry to everyone else I just lost it for a second :(

Why dont you, wAE:SOd ajlrgidjzngol sirhjgietslkr gfma;klrtjaw eruilthaweifkrajw ep;wak. If you cant understand that, then keep your trap shut and go back to school. no had said anyhting else, till your ego told you to come here and sound off.to translate what I just said, ssso that you can understand it here it is translated just for you, qP,WEROI JwaeiolhweaRiklnnvgtjAW:imhWENMk rfsw,lol

arrrgh Icon, my post is about the one above me,, the one that told me to shut up. He mentioned my spelling, so I helped him wiht a translation,lol

it would have slowed to a crawl or even stopped, if this jeffrey hadnt told me to shut up. I see how it is here finally mali, you dont say a thing to mr.jeffrey about how rude his psot was, but you say something to me dunb, about how long this will take. yoall can sure dish it out but when one of your owns has to post soemthing nuts like he ddi, yall all close ranks and pounce. thats ok I can take it yall cant. every time I have tried to slow down here comes one of the lonely out to open up. tell those nuts and whoever else to stop getting persoonal, as I can keep dishing out. outsiders are are shunned , but thats ok, I will ssurvie, to trnaslate for you, that is a classic grateful dead ssong, in other words, the name of a ssong . I purposely planned this to not make any sense, but I guess I should have just shut up, by order of general jeffrey.

I must admit that I didn't read every post in this thread completely. The anonymity of the internet makes people doing weird things sometimes. Maybe someone who posts rude stuff in here is nice person in reality. That's why I said, that it makes you and especially others that respond look bad ;)

lulzfish said:
But if you have terminal cancer, you should probably do something more temporal, like having one-night stands or playing TF2.

Amen. Help the demos win the war! :lol:

the internet is a really bad place to be for mentally handicapped people

Machine-Tool-Accessories.jpg

I see a wide array of tools in varieties of shapes, forms, and functions.
OH hey look, a picture.

I must say, this thread is becoming epic. Mostly because I don't think any of us can figure out what the true ulterior motive is here. Gerald, I praise you for finding a venue to vent anonymously on a public forum. And I praise the internets for us all enjoying a laugh at your expense. Now that I've had my own 5 minutes of pointlessness, I think I'm going to get ready to ride my motorcycle and chase after women. Best of luck to you in your thread O' fame. And for your efforts, and because you seem to get off on the attention from an insignificant forum thread, I declare you the winner of the internets. Enjoy your prize.

We do allow free speech on these forums, but there's a line that sometimes gets crossed when free speech becomes a rant or a flame. When a thread becomes this we will sometimes (not always) lock it. In fact compared to some forums us mods are rather light handed, just look at Tip.it or the Steve Hoffman forums, the mods are really heavy handed and there's no discussion allowed when moderation occurs and disagreeing with moderation is not allowed.

Also can I add that the moderation team are no more pro Pandora than we are Pro GP32, GP2X, Wiz or whatever else comes along. This forum is for them all and it's all good in my books.

If you really disagree with the decisions of a mod then please PM them and discuss it like adults. Creating thread after thread about it will only cause the flames to rise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back