Run And Lock As Usaul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
(naw)mcx said:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
(naw)mcx said:
Congrats on taking that opportunity to post a picture of me from facebook. Should I reciprocate by posting one of you with black nail polish?

@pandora: classy :rolleyes:

Uh, yeah?

I was never aware of this photo?
sabrepulse.jpg

I can't tell if you just need to clip your nails and use some soap, or if you have some kind of fungal affliction.

Sabrepulse!!!!
That was soap needed. Also, that's my user picture here.

I had some reason for that, can I go ahead and post another one of you?
The point is that it's internet courtesy to not post pictures of people all over the place. But whatever, I dont care much for what you do at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
(naw)mcx said:
(naw)mcx said:
Congrats on taking that opportunity to post a picture of me from facebook. Should I reciprocate by posting one of you with black nail polish?

@pandora: classy :rolleyes:

Uh, yeah?

I was never aware of this photo?
sabrepulse.jpg

I can't tell if you just need to clip your nails and use some soap, or if you have some kind of fungal affliction.

Sabrepulse!!!!
That was soap needed. Also, that's my user picture here.

I had some reason for that, can I go ahead and post another one of you?
The point is that it's internet courtesy to not post pictures of people all over the place. But whatever, I dont care much for what you do at this point.
Heh, w/e.

Fair enough then.

This thread is now just a massive pissing contest. Requesting lock.

Nova said:
People complain that I'm too liberal with thread locks. This is what happens when redundant and clearly ridiculous threads get left open so that whiners can "have their say".

Chip said:
Nova said:
People complain that I'm too liberal with thread locks. This is what happens when redundant and clearly ridiculous threads get left open so that whiners can "have their say".
There's a number (1+) of people who don't complain because we thought you were locking threads that were stupid and needed to be locked.

lulzfish said:
There's a number (1+) of people who don't complain because we thought you were locking threads that were stupid and needed to be locked.
And when the second topic comes up complaining "why did you lock my topic?" this (1+) number of people jump in to say "dude, your thread was stupid!"
And then you have a half dozen locked topics which all say the same thing.
Leave one topic unlocked, everyone yells at everyone else, everyone eventually feels better. Or so the theory goes. Of course, this is the internet, and everything on the internet completely defies all known laws of physics.

Hehe, Wizardstan hits the nail on the head :)
Even the derailment of the very first of these threads would have been avoidable and it would have saved us much stupidity.
And be honest, those threads are really embarrassing dramas.
The more locks, the more people think this behaviour is ok and develop a shitty attitude.
If you go back in all these threads to the starting point, it wasn't the troll/non-troll/whatever that threw the first stone. It was someone who just had adopted this ignorant attitude to bash anyone who thinks differently. If this isn't stopped sometime, then this whole board will be filled with fanboys fucking each other in the ass :lol:

mali said:
Hehe, Wizardstan hits the nail on the head :)
Even the derailment of the very first of these threads would have been avoidable and it would have saved us much stupidity.
And be honest, those threads are really embarrassing dramas.
The more locks, the more people think this behaviour is ok and develop a shitty attitude.
If you go back in all these threads to the starting point, it wasn't the troll/non-troll/whatever that threw the first stone. It was someone who just had adopted this ignorant attitude to bash anyone who thinks differently. If this isn't stopped sometime, then this whole board will be filled with fanboys fucking each other in the ass :lol:

You are wrong, the whole purpose of this thread was to provoke and incite some kind of reaction from the mods (ergo the title "Run And Lock As Usaul"

EDIT: Which is why it should have been closed asap to prevent further insult. Seriously, it doesn't take an idiot to see that this thread would have been better off not existing

I see where you are coming from, Nova :)
The problem is, that this one wasn't the first one of its kind ;) The original poster made his very first comment in a poll thread where it was asked if the community wanted to have a Pandora with the current unfinished cases and he replied that he would want to. I don't know if this(rather silly) poll was closed or not. Whatever, he then started an own thread and asked if he could have his Pandora earlier with the unfinished case. He was ridiculed for his grammar, was called an idiot and whatnot. I don't know what happened at night, but it must have been derailed even more. Then another thread came, went to lol files and this one is the last.
Obviously the thread starter is not "normal" or whatever you would say in English, but he still deserved to be treated like a human IMO
As this is all moot now I hope it won't happen again.

Nova said:
Seriously, it doesn't take an idiot to see that this thread would have been better off not existing
A lot of threads are better off not existing, but some people take it personally when their pointless thread gets closed. I specifically left this one up as an example of why unnecessary threads get locked early. Nine pages later, I think I've made my point.

Gerald's on permanent moderator review now, so he won't be making any more threads like this. Problem solved, point made, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back