Samsung Galaxy S6 & Galaxy S6 Edge

Nintendo

Nintendo Switch
https://www.youtube.com/embed/raAoYFrIm0I?feature=oembed
What I don't understand is why Sammy are following Google and Apple (crApple) by not including a memory card slot on these phones? Or are they planning, along with their billion phones to release a Samsung Galaxy S6 Dual Sim Card microSD card Edition & Galaxy S6 Edge Dual Sim Card microSD card Edition this year?

On top of all this, much like Apple and Sony (Phony) phones (and several other ones made by various companies)...the battery will be non-removable.

Sammy has also gone with Nano Sim cards, which from the top of my head Apple and Sony (only recently though) use.

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's OK Bro.  More reasons for me to not use these phones from them.  More reasons for me to look forward to Pyra and other opensource phones.  More reasons for ED to start looking into making his own version of opensource phone.  More reason for him to cease the moment and become a bigger hero among us. :)

wait.. no memorycard?

This is whyi did not buy a LG phone back when planning for my current phone.

Currently got a S4, and it fulfills my needs well, might buy anothre S4 if this breaks, or a S5. 

or buy several S4, so i have a storage!

Well. Holding a ds looking device to your ear while talking looks silly enough.

Unless i can connect a phone via bluetooth to pyra. As user interface. While pyra does the hard work the handset(old phone) does the displaying job.

i could live with that.

Is that possible on panda? Use a phone to control it. Music. Videos and or display games on phone. Use phone as control device and or monitor.

i may have to ask forum later.

I tried out both of these phones yesterday and although both awesome, I must say the S6 EDGE has the slight edge (no pun intended) in terms of overall design being that much more awesome.

The S5 didnt sell hotcakes. So they are going fuller retard to broaden the audience.

SD-cards are for people who use them. Samsung would probably rather eat your selfies with their cloud.

Google is doing all but dropping support of SD Card in the Android OS.

The only brands that stick to SD card are those that have to keep the price of their devices low and hence can't sell phones with too much internal memory and need to provide SD card support.

Non-removable battery, just like Nano-SIM (and probably removing the SD card slot also), gives much more freedom for phone design and allow for thinner devices, 

I'll stick to my removable battery and SD card slot, though.

Back