Screenshots Of The Flu And Blu In Action!

daveyfontan

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Hi Guys / Girls,
I got my BLU gp32_ console through from GBAX today and spent most of the day taking SCREENSHOTS of both the FLU and BLU for you to check out.
Both of them side by side.
I took a few of my zodiac screen also but mainly the BLU & FLU.
Some of the photo,s are a bit large but broadband users should have no problem.
I have split them into 2 pics per page.
My new GP32 / Zodiac Emu website will feature downloads etc but i need a few weeks to get it all together.
I like the new BLU and its screen quality is definitely better as you would expect.
I,ve yet to test it next to the FLU for speed etc.
I will be doing more screenshots etc over the next few days.
There are about 40 pics up at the moment with both FLU & BLU pics of the same screenshot on the same page so its easier to judge both the consoles.
Any help / info regarding the website please email me , as it would be appreciated.
Enjoy the pics and thanks for the quick delivery Craig , Jackie and the gang at GBAX.
The FLU pictured on the website will be up on Ebay for sale by the weekend...
I leave details when it goes up..
Davey Fontan...
Original Mystical Ninja... :ph34r:

[Mod - Oops, merged these topics and erased the title by accident. Sorry!]

Very nice site, I don't know why but I just love to see pictures of the gp32 :)

very nice of you to put up some pics daveyfontan, you truly are the Original Mystical Ninja... :ph34r: :p
edit: now I actually wish you hadn't lol. You truly make my FLU look like dogshit
double edit: btw daveyfontan, you know you can get fullscreen nes on the gp using little john, right?

Nice pics :)
I think its now pretty obvious that the BLU doesn't wash colours out anything like as much as the FLU does/did - though I must say, it does look as though its not *quite* as clear - that could just be slight camera motion, though, since it doesn't seem to be in all the pics. Nice to see what the future of GP32s is, though :)

I think its now pretty obvious that the BLU doesn't wash colours out anything like as much as the FLU does/did - though I must say, it does look as though its not *quite* as clear - that could just be slight camera motion, though, since it doesn't seem to be in all the pics. Nice to see what the future of GP32s is, though :)
It is very VERY clear.
I just got mine and it has unbelievebally (spelt wrong) good picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,
Sorry , i forgot to give you my BLU / FLU EMU etc Website address with the BLU / FLU pics on it.
Remember ONLY the CONSOLE PHOTOS button on the left menu bar leads you anywhere at this time..

http://www.fontan.co.uk/emu/emu.html

There you go...
Enjoy...
Davey Fontan...
Original Mystical Ninja... :ph34r:
Looks great. If you were to add another pic DOOM II in the actual game would be a good one.

Thanks for the pics :)

It looks like a camera artifact. When photos are taken in the dark like that light areas tend to "bloom" giving an appearance of blurriness. Also there is some moire' because of the way that fixed pixel CCD camera will interact with fixed pixel LCDs. Also the pics are jpeg compressed adding another layer of artifacting which also makes some images appear blurry. Then there may be some camera focus/motion as well.

Basically what all of that means is that I would expect that it will look much better in actual life.

"You might want to get rid of the bight red text, though. It hurts my eyes."

And the pic of your girl too... Damn blu looks good...

Doesn't surprise me, just wondering. I doubt I'll get one unless my FLU breaks (it is, after all, a 200MHz beauty :) ) but they do look very nice, and if they're clearer in life, all the better :)

I suggest this topic be pinned and/or put on the front page. I know ALOT of members are curious about how the BLU looks and the BLU IS afterall one of the biggest events to happen to the GP32 recently. It would be unfortunate to have the topic slip to another page and some not be aware of it.

Mods, what do you think?

hm, on your photos, the BLU seems to have a way more reflective screen than the FLU. Is it that way, or just a bad photo?

make more picture:) : all emu with great game : FF2 on wonderboy for exemple
chrono trigger on snes, doom : in game^^, rise of the triad, lolfighters (i will be very happy^^), little wizard, gp cinema...

Yeh the BLU looks nice but im perfectly happy with my FLU for the time being i think, im sceptical about battery life tho to be honest, has anyone given any feedback to do with battery life yet?

Back