SCSTELAFNR

elw3

ƐʍlƎ
Behold! A new glorious Snake clone is out:

Small Crouching Snake That Eats Little Animals For No Reason

I mixed the glorious Ascii Man with Mrs Snake to create a stunning 2D ascii art graphics Snake reincarnation, fine tuned with elements of Portal, a spelling bee simulator and missions of biblical dimensions!*
Also featuring an exclusive soundtrack by the most famous musician i know: FBnil.**

*Description may include false claims.
**Chosen from a list of one musicians.

Pandora version
The Pyra and PC versions need Löve2d installed to start. Löve may lag on the Pyra until Hardware acceleration is enabled.
e-6062905e9fd6a4.37928645.png

The story Behind is this: I wanted to test out the Pyras volume wheel as a controller input option.
After getting the values i simply lacked any controllable object to map to it so i started adding a bit here and there until i told myself, "fuck it, lets make a full fledged snake out of it".
I also took the chance to mock some of undexsym's games.
So yes on the Pyra the snake can be controlled via volume wheel although it feels like driving on several drugs.
There are four _missions_ to solve in case you find simple eating and growing is too boring.

Attachments

• Pyra.love.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 140
  • PC.love.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Thank's for releasing this.
When my Pandora return to me, i'll give it a try...or maybe i'll try first on the Pyra...who knows what are the first to came (@EvilDragon ) :p

Behold! A new glorious Snake clone is out:

Small Crouching Snake That Eats Little Animals For No Reason

I mixed the glorious Ascii Man with Mrs Snake to create a stunning 2D ascii art graphics Snake reincarnation, fine tuned with elements of Portal, a spelling bee simulator and missions of biblical dimensions!*
Also featuring an exclusive soundtrack by the most famous musician i know: FBnil.**

*Description may include false claims.
**Chosen from a list of one musicians.

Pandora version
The Pyra and PC versions need Löve2d installed to start. Löve may lag on the Pyra until Hardware acceleration is enabled.
e-6062905e9fd6a4.37928645.png

The story Behind is this: I wanted to test out the Pyras volume wheel as a controller input option.
After getting the values i simply lacked any controllable object to map to it so i started adding a bit here and there until i told myself, "fuck it, lets make a full fledged snake out of it".
I also took the chance to mock some of undexsym's games.
So yes on the Pyra the snake can be controlled via volume wheel although it feels like driving on several drugs.
There are four _missions_ to solve in case you find simple eating and growing is too boring.
I don't know what the heck is going on here, but I have a strong urge to try this...

Back