Protozoa - New Game Being Released Today

Shadowsithe said:
Just... don't go overboard pumping it full of goodies.

Yeah, simplicity makes the beauty of this kind of games. Maybe you should consider creating two game modes : normal (like it is now) & enhanced (with all kind of bonuses and stuff).

Last edited by a moderator:
@Shadowsithe and ak_

I agree totally - I don't want to drastically change the gameplay as I'm sure it would have a detrimental effect. I consider this version a complete game anyway so the next version will either be 'Protozoa 2' or 'Protozoa enhanced' something along those lines, the point being it won't replace this version on the archives.
I must admit having thought about it more I'm not keen on the bouncing off the tail idea - there is nothing wrong with it as such I just think it would alter the gameplay too much and would be better as a concept for a separate game. Power ups I think would also upset the balance - however i will be including some form of bonus objects - probably just higher scoring organisms.
Basically although I will be adding lots of new things to the game I intend to keep the spirit of the game the same.

Now I've tried this one, too. It's bl**dy brilliant! Excellent work!

On-topic:

I'm still trying to beat my initial hiscore of 781, and that's with only one enemy on screen. I always bite my tail while focusing on catching the 3-cell blob :p

Off-topic:

Is the word bloody censored as well?

Edit: no, it isn't.

Back